Wanted to give thanks and say thank you to the forum that saved my life and helped me in getting a..

Discussion in 'Music' started by StevieWondersProtege, Feb 29, 2020.

1. StevieWondersProtege

StevieWondersProtege Noisemaker

Meeting with my favorite record label.

I've spent years just soaking up knowledge slowly dying with my potential until today. From all the knowledge and plugins I've gained from this forum I released my first record, ever a few hours ago. Somehow doing that a record label I grew up listening to reached out and want to fly me out to hear the album I have done. I recorded this song on Reason in my Ford Taurus and used all the mixing and mastering techniques you guys offered. Homeless, depressed.. Not knowing how I'd eat the next. Still homeless and dealing with depression, I find some light coming to this forum when I use the wifi at the Starbucks I frequent. Sorry to be all mushy, just wanted to spread the positive energy and say thank you to to forum.

3. l0liv3r

l0liv3r Member

Not bad, the lyrics are deep, and relateable both on a personal and a musical level, like adjusting sound even tho its perfect.

4. StevieWondersProtege

StevieWondersProtege Noisemaker

Thank you Oliver. I'm gonna check out your SoundCloud right now!

5. 020depijp

020depijp Guest

I like it man, I pm'ed you, i make beats and would love to have you rap/sing/vibe over one! :bow:
    lyrics are on point to, very relatable like someone mentioned. cool!