Want to buy Nebula 4

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by wannabuynebula, Jan 9, 2021.

1. wannabuynebula

wannabuynebula Noisemaker

Hi, I want to buy Nebula 4, but I can't afford spending 399 euros on it atm, and unfortunately I wasn't aware of Nebula when it was on sale for 80% off, last summer. So I just wanted to see if there's anyone in here who has it and want to sell it? If you are, please contact.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  3. SEnki

SEnki Producer

It goes on sale regularly for $79. Just hold out a little while longer if no one is selling right now. I wouldn't pay more than the sale price imo.

4. ChrisJames

ChrisJames Noisemaker

Wait for the sale and get it cheap. In the meantime you can grab the free acustica Cerise plugin to buy some time till you have nebula.

I've owned N4 for a few years now and just to let you know it will take some tweaking to have it set up just right. Once you do set it up though it will be an indispensable tool in your mixing/mastering workflow.

Also note that it can be VERY demanding cpu wise so I personally think of it like hardware and print my mixes and stems through it. That way you get the sound quality minus the cpu hit.

5. wannabuynebula

wannabuynebula Noisemaker

Thanks for the reply guys.
    I know about the sale price, but didn’t know that they do it regularly. Just enjoying N4 Player atm with trials of Verona and Brighton by London Acoustics. They won’t be trials for long:)

6. Voekit

Voekit Producer

If you donnot want to purchase lots of libraries or dislike buggy UI, Acquas more fair.
    I own both and seldom use N4, some libraries I own does not have N4 skins.

7. ChrisJames

ChrisJames Noisemaker

Have you look at ASSIMOV on patreon? He's literally creating skins for popular nebula libraries so they function like acquas. From the entire EAR reverb library, MFC, U76, etc. Completely rejuvenated N4 for me and brought back the nebula magic.

Check this link out to find more from him

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nebula-cpcl-n4-37937181

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List