Want to buy Maag Eq / Bax eq

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by johntitor2051, Jan 29, 2024.

1. MBC_Music

MBC_Music Producer

mrkonker01 is (I believe still) selling legit PA redemption codes for $12.99 USD. Bought a few licenses from them and it all went off perfectly.

https://audiosex.pro/threads/plugin...enuine-130-selection.73794/page-2#post-753416

If you want the maag EQ4 that much then $13 isn't a bad deal imo.

I gotta be honest I own the maag EQ4 and don't even use it :dunno:
    There are better options for me. The ToneBoosters Equalizer V4 is not only an amazing digital EQ with a ton of features (complete dynamic EQ, multiple saturation modes, tons of bell modes, ai curve modes) and I'm pretty sure it's $25 all the time.

Don't fall down the PA rabbit hole like I did. There are some really cool plugins (thorn 2, SSL 9000j, Metric A/B, Kirchoff EQ) but the older analog Emus they have aren't particularly good compared to what's new. Of course all in my own opinion. :wink:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024
  2. johntitor2051

johntitor2051 Newbie

Hello dear! thanks for your message, honestly i need maag only to recall a lot of eq settings on a session and then i'll leave it there. Today i've opted for a 14 days trial, so i can quit this damn project ahahahah; i'll give a shot to the toneboosters one!! thanks again for your consideration

3. MBC_Music

MBC_Music Producer

Absolutely! Haha. Okay now I get why you actually need it lol. Totally understandable.