VST's in Maschine 1.8 question

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by Melee, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Melee

Melee Newbie

Details:
    Maschine 1.8
    Windows
    Ableton 9 (although not using it for this scenario)

I have hundreds of VST's and Ableton loads them fine as do my other programs that can use VST's. Maschine scans them just fine and shows them with a check mark next to them when you look up plug-ins, but they don't show up in my list of things I can use. The only VST's that show up are Reaktor, Massive, Kontakt, Spark etc... Only NI VST's. I don't know how they are there and scanned but not available to use. The few with errors got skipped and I should be good to go.

Problem #2

The reason I really need my VST's available is I am trying to extend an 808 note so it hits in the drop, but trails the juicy part of the note after that as long as I want and so I can change the note placement on the "keyboard". So essentially a sine wave kind of deal but I want it blended right into the 808 note so it sounds seemless. I loaded up Twisted lemons Sidekick5 and I was going to try to sidechain a bassnote into it, althought I'm not sure that will get me where I want to go. Ideas?