VST ICONS (Share, Request & Comment)

Discussion in 'Software' started by El Duderino, May 25, 2024.

1. El Duderino

El Duderino Newbie

Hey all.

I thought it might be cool to create a thread similar to the
    "Kontakt Wallpaper Request & Comments"-thread but instead we share, request and discuss folder icon (.ico) files.

I got the idea when I saw that only a few of my VST-plugins had these icons which made them a lot easier to find and recognize, and then I though it might be great to have these folder icons on any library from my sample library to my kontakt libraries and perhapse even preset.

Perhaps one can create icons for either production companies, specific instruments and plugins or perhaps "master" icons for genre, preset type, or whatever preference you might have in sorting your collection.

And maybe it would be cool to create different threads for people to share other types of "icon images" like the "snapshot" images for plugins and instruments in Studio One?

Please share some icons or comment and share any ideas of what you think.

And I would also like to know if any of you have suggestions on what software is good to use for creating icon files and if there might already be any similar thread, site or source that already have a large collection?

Happy sharing and stay safe!