Vst crack on Sonoma M3 Pro

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Mauro081, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Mauro081

Mauro081 Newbie

Hei, I want to buy the new macbook pro M3pro, but I would like to know: there are problems with plugins crakked on MacBook Pro M3 Pro Sonoma?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024
  3. Choosename

Choosename Platinum Record

M3 PRO comes with an ethics AI. Any behaviour against software developers, is gonna play white noise by 1 minute. :trolls:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. Mauro081

Mauro081 Newbie

So is impossible to install any plugins cracked?

5. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

it'll work fine. Just brush up on Dequarantining and CodeSigning....

6. Mauro081

Mauro081 Newbie

Thanks, you use Macbook Pro M3? What you mean for it'll Dequarantining and CodeSigning?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
  7. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

Yeah, I just a MBP 3 Max, running Sonoma. But in order to install stuff, I would learn about and research how to dequarantine files and codesign them, there should be a lot of posts explaining on this site (particularly in the Mac section obviously).. it's not something I can explain quickly, but basically in a nutshell, since some previous MacOS's (starting with High Sierra or Catalina?), Apple has changed their security and it has gotten a bit more robust and one has to understand it, and those 2 tools/actions are essential in installing stuff you want to try before buy....

8. Mauro081

Mauro081 Newbie

Ok cool. I'm music producer, I need only plugins for the music, like waves, serum, diva ecc... YOu think, I need to see something else, like windows if I need to used cracked VST?

9. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

What have you used in the past with computers and what different plugins are you familiar with and like as a producer?

10. Choosename

Choosename Platinum Record

It was a joke mate. Yo wont have problems with your new machine, or you will have the same as M1, M2, ... That some releases are still only for intel for example. But if the release it is ARM ready, it will work.

11. Mauro081

Mauro081 Newbie

I have A Macbook pro i5. My fav are: serum, diva, nexus, omnisphere. Where you download?

12. Mauro081

Mauro081 Newbie

ahahahaah ok... so only ARM. Where you download it? Thanks.

13. Lavish77

Lavish77 Newbie

Hi sisyphus, I'd like to know before buying an M3 pro for music production how easy it is to find cracked plugins. I've been using windows for a few years now and had a very easy time finding cracks. Could you give me some insight on whether I can find cracked versions of Kontakt, Waves, Omnisphere, Serum, and Morph that run on the M3?

14. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

Well some of that I have legit, and some not, and I don't use Morph (I don't even know what it is tbh) etc, and Serum is the same pita it always has been if you aren't legit on it...

But yeah, Windows has more 'solutions' for iLok stuff and whatnot, but the rest of it is pretty much freely available if you take your time and follow the instructions properly.

On my new m3 machine I just kinda decided to eschew everything NI outside of Kontakt, and I don't need Waves for much of anything with newer and better stuff out there that suit me, but you 'can', and Omnisphere isn't my personal bag, but it works for many, and I know plenty of people running it on Apple silicon....

again, it's just taking some time to learn certain things about quarantining and codesigning and terminal and Xcode command line... and you are good. I just take a deliberate and measure thrice approach to what I put on my new system as I don't want it loaded with a bunch pf half ass shit.... but the system is great beyond what I would have hoped honestly as I have said before... there really is some power in the m chips...

15. bigdogmusic

bigdogmusic Newbie

Many cracks for mac are for intel chips only, so M1/2/3 chips won't work. I'd look up your specific plugins and see if they are available for M chip macs.

16. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

Yeah, previously that was more of a problem.
    But it's been a few years, it's not really one so much now.

One should pay attention to release notes etc... and people have to be better at reporting on that absolutely... but:

Out of all of those he mentioned, other then the one I don't know in Morph (so I can't answer to that one), you can get the rest working on apple silicon native.

17. Lavish77

Lavish77 Newbie

Thank you for replying,

I'm thinking I'll rent out an M3 for sometime and see if I can figure my way out

Is there a resource you go back to often for instructions on installing cracked software? (One perfect place that can walk me through it all start to finish if there is one)

18. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

No worries.

Honestly I would just read up on codesigning, quarantining , how to patch in terminal, .... can seem like a lot at first, but there are threads on this site about it in regards to what you are talking about...

like this one I saw this morning:

https://audiosex.pro/threads/new-to-codesign.75881/

and just make sure you follow the install notes from the releaser closely, I would definitely always have a backup of your system drive should you make a mistake that's bad (not to scare you! it's not that tough)... but an afternoon spent learning how these things work will open the world to you on this stuff, and what you learn is only going to help in your greater understanding on how things work and is not time wasted...

19. alsoeris

alsoeris Noisemaker

You can use non ARM plugins on an M-Series too. You have to set your DAW to run in 'Rosetta' mode. Only downside is the performance of the DAW is lower than native.

20. MFSAKA

MFSAKA Ultrasonic

Always laugh when i see people like this.
    If you got the money for brand-new Apple computer - why you use cracked plugins?
    You are looking like an expensively and neatly dressed businessman whose sleeve is a little smeared with shit.

21. Mauwurf

Mauwurf Noisemaker

On Windows Site this is gonna happen right now ....... With the X Elite Super Maschines which spy's you 24/7 360°!