VPS Avenger Installer

Discussion in 'Software' started by KAIVAL, Sep 19, 2017.

1. KAIVAL

KAIVAL Newbie

I am not asking for a cracked version or anything, I just need the installer file (not the demo one) for windows.

Any help with locating this is appreciated.

Gracias

3. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

It's available on their website, I think? 1.22: I just dl it here. Sound content here. OSX?

4. KAIVAL

KAIVAL Newbie

That's the demo. The binary/executable is different from the full version. Demo version is compiled with certain functions completely stripped out of the code. Saving/Loading presets, that kind of thing. No possible way to re-enable them.

wanted to take a look at the full versions innards.

5. Menorah

Menorah Producer

I have from version 1.0.34 to 1.2.2. But I don't know why you want full installers, since Avenger doesn't work without the license.

Besides, I think that every installer already comes with the buyer's details and it's something I wouldn't be willing to hand over to anyone.

6. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

Again KAIVAL with nonsense threads.... I dunno what are you trying to achieve but compromising this site. Please in the name of all normal users stop with this stupid threads and requests since you are not enough reputable so nobody will not supply you and your discrecy is at level 0 and that will bring [rpblems around here if you wanna do some serious job you have here ppl who you can contact and they might help you ,this is not right way. Make music not problems wihtout need! Cheers