Vps Avenger 1.4.10 r6 pack crashes on my new Computer with the last Ableton

Discussion in 'Software' started by misteryannis, Feb 7, 2020.

1. misteryannis

misteryannis Noisemaker

Hello Guys, any solution for the repack of Avenger, always the same message (an error blablabla...) when i want to start avenger repack. It works well on my older computer but impossible to make it works on my new one.

Do you know why ? I tried to disable Uac and to remove lines for host file, install, reinstall, nothing is possible.

Thanks

3. misteryannis

misteryannis Noisemaker

Any help ?

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

How do you expect us to be able to help you when you don't even tell us what OS you are running. If you need help, the starting point should always be the OS, the version of the DAW you are using, and the exact name of the release that you are having issues with. Was it my release or someone else's?

5. misteryannis

misteryannis Noisemaker

Hello Pirate, thanks for your answer, indeed you're right, my os is win 10 pro in my new computer amd threadripper based processor, i'm using ableton 10.1.6, i tried with all vresions even the official demo of avenger 1.4.1, always the same thing. Is there a special environment for avenger, like flash or something ?

6. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

First find out whether it is a problem with Avenger or Ableton. Try using another DAW. Also are you using the VST2 or VST3?

7. misteryannis

misteryannis Noisemaker

All other plugins seems to be working well, i tried vst2 and vst3, same thing. i have only ableton installed but yes think i could install pro tools, i will try. And your avenger realease is working very well on my older computer.

8. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Dont try it with Pro Tools. I dont even remember if Avenger was compatible with pro Tools. Try a more "neutral" DAW like Reaper or FL Studio.

9. misteryannis

misteryannis Noisemaker

Hi, and thanks for all your advices, as many workers are, i'm tired and i forgot to update graphic drivers of my computer. Now it works perfectly, thanks.