vocal samples of a politician

Discussion in 'Education' started by wasgedn, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

2. vkris

vkris Ultrasonic

Although speeches are public, someone still has copyright on the actual recording...

3. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

i apologize to all who contributed good info and shared opinionsin this thread
    but need to step in the drama zone again ...i hope the last time...i keep out in future

-------------------------------------------------

i didnt start political stuff here....superliquid did ...troll my posts same like herr dur...
    with this
    with that big emotional picture

i apologize to olymoon ...no offence.....but i dont delete my opinion....(i did pm him an said i didnt wanted to start another political debatte thread here)

sls dont troll...herr dur is gone...i have nothing to do with it...forums are free

and funny you open up a theme and then say hhm easy bro dont answer to much ..be plainer or what ??
    rhetorical....dont answer...no need for your drama here...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  4. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

so sad many threads got rubber here sincerly...audiodrama hospital for lonely souls....not audiosex
    and yes we kno sls has friends all over the world he is not lonely...yes...yes:rofl:
    maybe move from swizz to florida...so we can have the forum back...

and btw its a shame that foster got trolled out and banned cause of youre clique..
    but you people couldnt just ignore him like a adult and democrat would do ...no no
    lets make audiosex plainer and sqiuze the juice out was the devise, cause we have the ultimate schablone of how it have to be and so for all other is no need...kno what the def of this is ?!!!

im out...

EDIT i see the ignore function worx very well on audiosex ...less drama...and funny i still could talk to you cause you read every shit posted on audiosex...but i cant see you anymore...bye bye...so ps to the mod....so now expect less drama from wasgedn too...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018