Vir2 World Impact Installation

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by sham69, Oct 26, 2015.

1. sham69

sham69 Ultrasonic

Hi there,

I recently got this (r2r release, 2 DVDs iso files), but the nfo is confusing me, it seems I have to installed a provided version of kontakt 4 ?

I already have a version 5.3.1 of kontakt installed, won't it be messed up if I installed the provided K4 ?

isn't there a way for installing just the library (the library files/samples are hidden even when mounting the image files ) ?

3. Gramofon

Gramofon Producer

K4 can be installed alongside K5.

And no, normally you shouldn't have to install K4. It's just an old release. I don't know how the files look but I'm guessing you either have to install it with an installer (can be skipped with some libs) or just copy the files/folders.

A screenshot maybe?

4. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

You don't need 2 install Kontakt 4...Just add the Vir2 library to your Kontakt 5 library tab

5. sham69

sham69 Ultrasonic

ok was a bit stupid or too cautious, I didn't realise that there were 2 separate installers :
    1 for the library and 1 for their kontakt version.

Thanx guys.