Vir2 Acou6tics Kontakt released!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by phloopy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

It's awesome, I'm so happy to be proven wrong, most likely the best guitar lib on market. Review is in progress, for about a week

2. Musical Gym

Musical Gym Newbie

Hi. New to this forum. Had not heard about it until I did a search for Vir2 Acou6tics review.

I'm hoping to pick this up soon and have some questions sent to Vir2 support about it.

I did not find any pattern or strum sequencing implemented; hopefully I just missed it.

I also didn't see where one or more strings could be bent up and down within a chord.

Also, it seems to be missing a midi guitar controller functionality translator similar to MusicLab RealGuitar.

What I see and hear so far is impressive; great tutorials; dedicated and detailed creation.

I'll be back if I can remember how I got here.

Jim

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Hey Jim, welcome to the forums. Andrew will put out that review when he gets a chance so swing on by. If I were you I would bookmark this forum because you won't find another place quite like it. :mates:

4. chopin4525

chopin4525 Producer

Waiting for this before I go on to add this library. I think I covered AC guitars quite well with Ilya Efimov and Real Guitar but you'll never know. :wink:

5. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

I underestimated this library in my head when i saw it got released.... but i just gave it a shot and try it on a demo and i sent that demo to another friend producer and it was the first time to be asked by somebody: "where did you got that guitar?" like he have thought that i've got it sampled from a real source. It was just an legato melody and i must admit that i didn't had to tweak that much to get that sound which really made me like it alot. I know you can get great results with other virtual guitars as well, but i've got that sound without knowing too much about Acou6tics inside-out. Its really worth trying.
    For rhythm playing/chords i still need a real guitarist though.. :(