Videosync 1.3 Release & Live Demo

Discussion in 'Software News' started by SheaE, Sep 7, 2023.

1. SheaE

SheaE Newbie

[​IMG]

Hi to all the audiovisual creators out there.

My name is Shea, and I work with a small team based in Amsterdam called Showsync. We're the creators of Beam & Videosync, tools for Ableton Live and Max for Live that allow you to control video and lights all in one place.
    (Sidebar: both Videosync and Beam are on sale through this weekend, so maybe worth jumping on that deal before it ends...)

I wanted to focus a little more attention on Videosync right here (which enables you to treat video as audio inside Live). We just released version 1.3 that has some really cool new features.

We wanted to do something different with the recent release of Videosync 1.3. To that end, our very own Tarik Barri, Creative Art Director & Developer for Videosync (and regular performer with artists such as Thom Yorke, Sote, Paul Jebanasam and Ben Frost) will lead a YouTube Live demo session to introduce a few of the tools and showcase some of the visuals you can create on your own.

Following the demo, Tarik answers your questions about all things Videosync.

[​IMG]

Save the date!

Thursday, September 21
    5pm - 6:30pm Central European Time (11am - 12:30pm EDT)
    YouTube Live Link

And if you have any questions at all about either Videosync or Beam, please reply! I'd be happy to answer them!

Cheers, all.
    Shea

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. SheaE

SheaE Newbie

Hi all-

Just a reminder that the Videosync 1.3 live demo on YouTube is coming up this Thursday. You can read further details in the original post.
    Hope you can make it!

Thursday, September 21
    5pm - 6:30pm Central European Time (11am - 12:30pm EDT)
    YouTube Live Link

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. AudioEnzyme

AudioEnzyme Producer

Any showcase videos on YouTube?

5. SheaE

SheaE Newbie

Hi AudioEnzyme-

No showcase videos specific to 1.3 (yet), but feel free to check out our channel and see some demos and tutorials on some of the other features we have: https://www.youtube.com/@Showsync/videos.

6. dondada

dondada Rock Star