Video Production - Like Audioz sites.

Discussion in 'Education' started by TruBlood, Jan 28, 2017.

1. statik

statik Audiosexual

even the bad guy was like what the hell was that, it was kinda unpleasant but what was the point???
    strange how that worked, it could be that our minds made it more spectaculair than it actually was but it could also be alot of movies nowadays just suck
    i wonder if this was to prep our generation to just shut up and swallow

2. statik

statik Audiosexual

what stuff?? what did i miss?? when did i miss it?? what the hell is going on?? (i think my morphine painkiller is kicking in, now if only that damn pain would just go play on the freeway)

3. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I deleted it, Ill post it again after I have a 1080 render. Sent you a pm. And yes the pain sucks here too. :knock: How the pain treats me, but I dont take any narcotic meds anymore

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Thanks, Im thinking about offering my services for youtube vids so people can promote their music

5. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

man, editing all that footage of semi-naked hot chicks in hd, that had to be a piece of work :P

6. statik

statik Audiosexual

was very hard work yeah (oh the pun)and besides that the color was of, the camera shakey, sound was terrible and had to do lke 12 of them

7. Ryck

Ryck Guest

What's is wrong with you? What is your problem? We are here to help.
    Look I learned a lot on youtube about making videos (I do for myself). And it's a mix between watching tutorials and getting to grips with the program. In fact, I learned more from being curious than reading manuals, although by reading manuals you learn more, but anxiety kills me.

The Daw's I know from video are

Powerdirector (easy, but not so extensive)

After Effects (I think it's the best, but it's hard)

DaVinci Resolve (average, but has many interesting options)

Then there are other more basic ones, like camtasia

8. Ryck

Ryck Guest

Nice! You Make it the music? i mean, Sountrack.

9. statik

statik Audiosexual

only the last vid is one of my own tracks. the first one (with the french lyrics) was selected by the designer, the 2nd one with "where the wild roses grow" and the prodigy's omen (reworked by me) was mixed by me to fit the choreography.

i used to do a lot of custom mixes for international fashion shows for a close friend of mine, Brigitte More from Lovely Latex, She reached the point where she no longer needed to do fashion shows, i do miss making them but oh well.