Version of Quadrafuzz that works properly

Discussion in 'Software' started by thejohndoe, Apr 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. thejohndoe

thejohndoe Ultrasonic

So i was going through old plugins again and i stumbled upon the old VST Spectral Designs version of Quadrafuzz.i don't remember if it was always like this ,but its very buggy.if you just use the presets its fine,but if you try to pull out the edit tab with the crossovers,it crashes any DAW i use it in.so,i went and found the DX version and used it in the VB Audio FX Rack ,which is a DX shell.it works ok here for the most part but when you close the plugin GUI and open it again,it reverts back to the first preset and undoes all the tweaks.i tried grabbing the DLL from my old install of SX and the issue on that is that the edit tab doesn't exist.its just blank

Does anybody know of a version of Quadrafuzz that works as intended outside of Cubase or Nuendo, either DX or VST?

I'd really like to use Quadrafuzz again.its an incredibly unique,bizarre multiband distortion that no other multiband distortion comes close to even after all this time

3. Talula

Talula Rock Star

there is only one cracked version - Steinberg QuadraFuzz v1.01 VST/DX
    if you have installer you can unpack it with unirsal extractor and put dll to your vst plugins dir. but it have only 1 edit panel of 2.

4. thejohndoe

thejohndoe Ultrasonic

I'm aware of that version.that's the one that crashes when you open the edit panel,but there is also an earlier version which works "fine"as a DX except for the fact that when you close the GUI it doesn't recall the setting and reverts back to the settings when you first open the plugin.its not DX related either,because i tried other DX plugins,and they recall their states fine

I must have imagined there being a stable version that works fine outside of Cubase/Nuendo

5. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

quadrafuzz:

[​IMG]