Versatile rock/blues drum loops pack?

Discussion in 'Rock, Metal' started by RMorgan, Feb 4, 2016.

1. RMorgan

RMorgan Audiosexual

Hey folks,

Would you recommend me some great sounding and versatile rock/blues drum loops packs?

I usually produce my drums using Addictive Drums and Superior Drummer, but I want to experiment with some loops.

Thanks in advance,

R.

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I haven't tested them, but Big Fish Audio has many construction kits in Kontakt format. You can still use the loops in wav format.

If you want strict loops which you can only adapt to tempo, etc, there are the Elastik ones. Don't remember the company.

But this is just raw info. It's better to wait to users advices about loops they've tested.

Good luck :D

4. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

I know you said loops but from my experience Ive settled on using ez drummer 2
    The song creator is ridiculously easy to use. Look it up on You tube.

EZdrummer has a midi out in the interface. Use it in front of other librarys / drum programs to just use the song creation module.
    It really is the best thing thats happened to programming drums.

loops libraries .. Mostly big Fish .. its pretty limited in the Blues Genre, Country is similar so dont rule those out.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  5. Ash

Ash Rock Star