Vengeance essential dubstep 2 Group buy

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by digit4lism, Aug 5, 2013.

1. digit4lism

digit4lism Newbie

Hi guys,

Who would like to buy Vengeance essential dubstep 2 with me?

The price is $99.

If we are 5 people, that would be a good deal.

:grooves:

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Why do you even want to buy that crap? They've stolen those samples from other people's records and you can either use one of the many other kits available in other software packages or learn how to synthesize your own. Why don't you try downloading Arturia Dubstep or FXPansion Geist available elsewhere in addition to the Ski Rize Dubstep expansion pack for the latter. I could possibly understand if you wanted to buy one of the Vengeance plug-ins because they are unavailable cracked and sometimes offer some cool value but this? Take my advice and save your money. *yes*

4. digit4lism

digit4lism Newbie

if we are 10 to buy, that would be $10 per person, that's not a lot of money.

It's just we have to wait forever in order to have it on warez sites.

Perhaps, we are a few who think it worths the 10 bucks.

Of course, I use a lot of different sources for my sound design, not only vengeance. But the quality is clearly there.

5. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

LOL $99 they are insane ... :wow: for 100 bucks i would buy a plugin instead of a soundset.

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Oh it's there alright...and on all the albums they stole those sounds from. :rofl:

7. korgrog

korgrog Member

Here is an idea

look at Vengeance Pop Essentials Vol.1 0n the other site

scroll down talk to Klaas , he says he already has it

get Vengeance Pop Essentials Vol.1 and trade with him

then share it with the rest of us

I already supplied with others about 5 of these from Vengeance

reach down and grab them then let us know :wink:

8. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

Whats up with all this elitism in this post? Everyone here is acting like they straight up always design their own patches, which I know is not the case. I find that you can still pump out jams with things like Nexus expansions if you try hard enough. I personally don't own any Nexus stuff, but I've heard some of the expansions and I was all :grooves:

Also lets not bash someones creativity and passion by their choice in the many tools of the trade and how they choose to express themselves with them. Its like saying that the great Jackson Pollock wasn't an artist because he wasn't on that legendary artisan Rembrandt level. When in reality, they're both tapping into the same part of the brain and expressing the same thing. Art.

On a side note, everyone steals sounds from one another, even people who design "original" sounds. Why? Because genuine inspiration comes from experiences outside our own head. So that would mean that inspiration for new patches/sounds will come from numerous outside sources even other sounds.

What I wrote is just an opinion and hopefully no one here is offended by what they read. Just felt I should say something before we give our newbie member the wrong impression about this forum. Peace and love, mates. :mates:

9. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Hey you know me man I'm as friendly as can be but I'm also a no bullshit kind of guy and mindful of what I use and what kind of company I'm supporting. Nowhere in my post is anything remotely elitist, it's just facts (though inconvenient ones for Vengeance) and people can make up their own minds. I don't design everything I use but I try to if even for the sheer learning experience of throwing yourself in at the deep end and learning how to swim. Those however are the standards I set for my creativity and I don't feel I was putting anyone down because of that. I never even said that you have to create your own sounds I simply made a statement against the hacks at Vengeance. I'm not averse to using a sample or patch from somewhere else if I'm just jamming out or it fits the track I'm working on. In fact I even suggested a sample pack for Arturia and one for Geist in an effort to be helpful. Sometimes people use what they tend to hear more about and getting some real feedback could be a useful thing.

Though artists draw inspiration from each other it's a big leap between that and copying samples from other artist's albums, repackaging them as your own and then selling them for insane amounts of money. This is also ironically the EXACT same thing that Vengeance doesn't allow you to do with "their" samples. I guess they don't feel too kindly when people copy their work and profit from it. Finally nobody should ever draw a conclusion about a forum from one or two interactions. If that were the case I wouldn't be here right now because I got into some bullshit fights right from the get-go with a slew of different members. Shit I still do to this day (I got into a fight when I was sharing some awesome music just recently :wow:) but I don't spend too much time worried about what other people think. I take what I need and leave the rest and in spite of those negative interactions I love these forums just the same because there's a lot of great people here. *yes*

10. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

:mates:
    Is all good, I just picked up some weird undertones from what you guys wrote and felt I needed to express my thoughts on it, mate.

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

ghostinthemachine
    No I totally understand bro, that's good of you to keep a new member from getting discouraged and feel more welcome. That's what I like about this place people speaking up when they feel something needs to be addressed and when done respectfully like you did we thrive as a community. :mates:

Daavvee
    Please don't let this put you off from our awesome forums, you'll find this place is just like home in no time. Some of us just speak our minds because usually nobody takes it seriously and if they do we talk about it like adults. Welcome to AudioSex mate, you'll love it here. :mates:

12. virusg

virusg Rock Star

Catalyst is right, many many samples at Vengeance are STOLEN FROM OTHER RECORDS \ ARTISTS \ TRACKS ...then i am sure you dont need that with all the stuff going on each day ...u wont get nothing new ...buy a plugin instead and you will be more happy, i suggest Tubeohm plugins ...but then its your money, i just told you what i would do and what i really think ...good luck!

13. Pm5

Pm5 Ultrasonic

Regarding the license, group buying is actually the very same as bittorrent/upload.to/... download.