Vengeance Essential Clubsounds Vol.4 Out!?

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by holyshit, Mar 4, 2012.

1. holyshit

holyshit Newbie

Hallo! Vol.4 is out and i wonder if its possible to have these samples in some weeks? :)

3. Quakeaudio

Quakeaudio Producer

haha, yes it's out. If somebody buy it and share it maybe you will get it ;)

4. Willum

Willum Rock Star

Of course its possible, just pay them £77.35 and you can download it immediately, no need to wait weeks.
    I know this is the answer you wanted because anything else is againgst the rules here.

*Edit
    Ok its midday, my tinnitus is screaming in my head and i'm in a real bad mood. So its time for a rant.

How many songs did you make with Vengeance Essential Clubsounds Vol's 1,2 and 3 ?

How much difference is yet another cd full of loops and one shots gonna make ?

I'm so sick of hearing thousands of clone songs on soundcloud, all with comments saying how brilliant the track is and will you now come and vote for my tracks as well. Its like a circle-jerk of sample cd users.

Get a couple of synth vst's and learn how to make your own sounds in them, get some individuality into your music and then it will stand out from the rest.

Be a leader not a follower.

5. thepopenale

thepopenale Noisemaker

I too don't see the point of Vengeance samples. Its mostly multi-tracks of songs they make themselves.

If I made a BANGER out of their sample packs, I would feel like I cheated regardless of how good the song is...

6. faww

faww Newbie

thats not true...if it wasnt up to Vengeance our music wouldnt be here it wouldnt grow and i think Vengeance and Vengeance samples are the best cos our future music need what they make..we cant do what they do cos we are not complete,but Vengeance is like a boat full of Musicians and experts...so if you dont like to use it then dont use it but we use Vengeance and we will Follow that boat to the Land of future music

my group used Vengeance and here we are...

art name : proyal

http://www.astateoftrance.com/?s=proyal&x=0&y=0
    http://www.beatport.com/artist/proyal/119729

that means you cant deny Vengeance

7. virusg

virusg Rock Star

all in all im pretty sure that this new pack desent have anything new to offer more than the 3 volumes had ...so pass on this ...maybe some presets?? ...bahh anyway, i clearly understand some of you and i agree with all in the end, but one thing i can tell, if the 3 volumes did not helped you, this one wont ...again, pass... my 2c

8. holyshit

holyshit Newbie

Yea i know, ive had much fun with vol 1-3 and it helped me alot, just asked cuz saw it was a new pack.. And to the rest, where is the realistic in buying like 500mb-750mb of samples for like 80 pounds? If they had realistic prices i guess more ppl would buy them.