Vaping

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rorer, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

Never told that I havent smoked at all... I just poiunted out that I prefer vaporizing over smoking joints (self rolled cigrarrets;) I meant I haven never smore tabacco only.
    ahh and btw in my country is no freaking lobby

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  2. Rorer

Rorer Guest

Never try it on your own, it can damage you for life.
    As an experienced user, i did, and it was heavy.
    I smoked like 5 to 6 joints a day.
    Nowdays 0, and even stopped smoking.
    Sometimes i take Mushrooms (the good ones)
    but that is mostly once or twice a year.
    Again... Don't use LSD, It can make you do crazy stuff
    if you are not experianced user.

3. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

If you like it, why not. In the end every adult should decide what he/she wants and what makes happy.

4. A Ghost On The Moon

A Ghost On The Moon Producer

AHHHHH in my country we don't refer to the devils lettuce so casually

5. Gizmoz

Gizmoz Producer

6. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I know folks that have quit smoking after lsd. I found the best way to stop smoking is to quit money though..

7. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

doch...a against lobby which colors like they want the world to be

and their is no cannabis lobby (but chemlobby which is the mother of agriculture lobby and pharma... )...this was all undeground and now it got stolen by industrials and money chasers knock off chuckers

if you want real medical from living organics you need to be very blessed or do it on youre own..also in usa or spain or so...e.g. cbd crew is growing hardcore mono chem..
    and you cant complain because they need too to get bigger and bigger so they dont get wiped by kno nothings suits companys..
    but better not with the wrong ppl

8. Gyro Gearloose

could you go more into it pls

9. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

I kno ppl quit smoking after car accident. Afterwards car smoking, not ppl. Need details? :rofl:

10. robotboy

robotboy Producer

I quit a 20+ year smoking habit with vaping a few years ago and finally quit vaping this year. I decided to quit vaping because the inside of my car windshield kept getting coated with an oily substance that was difficult to clean off. A few months after quitting vaping I developed a hypersensitivity to the spicy foods that I used to enjoy. I suspect my tongue was coated with the same stuff that was coating the inside of my car windshield. I'm convinced that vaping is far safer than smoking, but I do think we need more longitudinal studies to establish just how safe it is. Still, I feel the current hysteria surrounding it is largely unfounded (as hysteria usually is).

11. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Newbie

We lost arguably one of the best composers in the US from the 20th century from the tobacco fiasco. By fiasco I mean the intentional injection of chemicals to increase addictive properties and as a result created a deadlier product. An otherwise astute and intelligent man bought hook, line, and sinker the sinister message, lies, and distortions of the tobacco industry. It was once my favorite vegetable as well.

Vaping is not safe but it is safer enough to continue to recommend its use in place of a combustible tobacco habit 100 percent of the time.

Vape on your non-black market e-cigs and ignore the nonsense that much of the anti-vape activists spew out. This is no less a repeat of Reefer Madness.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  12. Gyro Gearloose

oh dudes....vaporazing natural untouched is good...starting at 120 cecluis or so

vaporizing chemicals so to say the additives without tobacco..is so fckn unsmart..
    read gizmo post...

13. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

If someone wants to quit then taking a trip can possibly convince yourself of the some psychological attachments from what I heard from a friend.

14. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

The very compassionate gnomes in an alternate dimension two times seriously advised me to stop using nicotine on separate DMT trips 25 years ago. One time nicely, they infused in my mind the great harm to my body and energetic field while likening my lungs to the deep roots of a Grandmother Oak tree in my neighborhood and explaining to me how harming myself also hurts all as every root system of every tree touches every other oak tree in a forest. I was then told to not visit again until I had stopped. The fool that I am was SERIOUSLY scolded, my not heeding their emphatic pleading, reiterating their wise words by covering every surface of everything in the room that I was in as well as the world outside the window of the house, completely blanketing the universe in infinite eyeballs which were all staring at what felt as my naked soul, and then with a trumpet of a trillion voices as deep and dark as an endless crevice, and screaming at me until I thought that the sound would my human flesh be ripped off of my bleached white bones, and replied to my utter disrespect and my stupidity, " DO NOT COME BACK TO US UNTIL YOU HAVE STOPPED USING NICOTINE". Dramatic and petrifying as it was, I only stopped after a serious lung infection and pneumonia stopped me in my tracks and I quit cold turkey.

Moma tried to raise me better
    But her pleading I denied
    That leaves only me to blame
    Cause Moma tried.

Lyric by Mearle Haggard

15. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

And oh yeah, when I first heard about vaping and how it isn't bad for you I literally laughed out loud. My second thought was about people who keep wild big cats as pets and say how they are so loved in return, and then are mauled. Nicotine is a viscous and deranged psychopath that will do with you it's slave what it wants and never care about your welfare.