UVI Synth Anthology 4 - The Ultimate Hardware Synth Collection

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Udi Zisser, Sep 17, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Udi Zisser

Udi Zisser Platinum Record

UVI released UVI Synth Anthology 4 rebuilding the sound engine adding layering option (two sound layers), effects and modulations.
    As with such UVI sound banks this is not an emulation of the original hardware synth but more of a sampled sounds player. But with about 200 units sampled and tones of presets I guess there is a lot to explore.

Here is my overview

More reviews and tuturials at UDI AUDIO

3. yabiss

yabiss Platinum Record

More and more synths... (200) and less and less presets for each one... (4 767 presets divided by 200 = 23,8 presets per synth)

Still a good plugin (i bought it) but i would like to get more presets per synth.