UVI Sparkverb

Discussion in 'Software News' started by The-RoBoT, Sep 27, 2013.

1. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

UVI Sparkverb​

Revolutionary reverb for striking sound quality and copious CPU efficiency

Whether you’re working with small ensembles, massive orchestras, sound design or anything in-between, UVI Sparkverb offers a unique experience and innovative feature set that helps you work faster, smarter and more creatively than ever before.

UVI Sparkverb has a cutting-edge algorithmic design that breaks the boundaries of contemporary reverbs giving users modern and innovative controls that dramatically enhance usability, speed and creative freedom while delivering breathtaking sound quality and remarkable CPU efficiency.

Just think No iLok so i guess all the dongle haters will rush out now and buy it (as if) :bleh:

3. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Nice plugin.

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

WOW ! :wow:

At a first glance, and according to the various GUI Images available within that 'UVI SparkVerb', it seems that you get 2 apps in one !

I mean, you get a 'regular' (revolutionary !) Reverb Plugin... and a Planetarium at the same time !!! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

'Aurora Borealis' *yes*

[​IMG]

A Solar System with all its Planets, Stars and Constellations...

[​IMG]

The 'Centaurus' Constellation *yes*

[​IMG]

And finally, our infinite Universe... :rofl:

_______________________________________________________​

@ The-RoBoT,

Of course, this is for the joke !!! :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and Thank You for that info... *yes*

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

The-RoBoT
    Thanks for the info and as to your commentary: there are PLENTY of people here that buy their software and there is nothing wrong with trying before you do or even downloading it for free. We have people here that are having a hard time getting something to eat today and for them music is saving their lives so who is anyone to say that what they're doing is so wrong? Nobody mentioned anything when we were getting ripped off by countless industries for a century, that was somehow seen as okay. Payback's a bitch, isn't it? And one has to wonder what exactly you're doing on Audioz if you feel so adamantly about this subject. :dunno:

PS I put up the new Film/Video Game Scoring section as well as a few others too so you have a new home. :wink:

Studio555
    :rofl:

6. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

already have enough reverbs (AAR, Valhalla, EOS, BREVERB2 and ableton reverb and as IR reverb im using Reverberate LE)

yes it requires no iLOK because no library included. it creates a simple license database on the HDD - a lot better as a hardware dongle.
    if they would also make this possible for other plugins. :(

7. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

1: I think you missed the harmless joke, a lot of people say "if it didn't have a dongle i'd buy it" etc etc.​

2: UVI Mostly use iLok as their protection for some reason this plug in their words says "No iLok Required" and they have that in bold in their email mail outs as if they are now trying to make a point or they are changing to customers needs .. who knows. :dunno:

3: If you find what i said offensive then i can remove my comment. ​

4: Thank you for the new Film/Video Game Scoring section :wink:

8. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Love eachother plz. This is an order !!! :mates:

9. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

the joke was a bit spiky, but hey you are right. it has no dongle and price seems alright for a low cpu reverb.
    i think the non hardware protection is a good way and they should keep with that, dongles gets you nowhere. (remember the fun as million of iLok user found their licenses vanquished/ invalid and could not work for a few days?, because Pace updated their License manager wrong?)

you can keep that comment its right!

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I think you misunderstood my tone and I probably misunderstood your comment. That's why I hate internet communication since there's no intonation and no body language to clue you in on the true meaning behind words. I apologize if my commentary made you think I was angry, I was just pointing out a few things. I notice a lot of members poke fun at people that pirate and I think it's unfair because we don't know the person behind the username and we also don't know what they've purchased. I think it's great that companies are listening to their customer base because I won't buy an iLok product ever and I know many famous musicians that are boycotting this system. I resent being treated like that where some asshole company is in control of my experience with their product and there are many flaws where it ends up punishing legit users more than it punishes pirates. Concerning the Film/Video Game Scoring section it was no bother, glad to give you guys a new home to share what you're passionate about. :mates:

11. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

I remember perfectly countless professionals getting stuck by Pace servers, and i even think they lost so much money they will remember it even more than me.
    I even think this reverb is not iLoked because of that "incident". And some other products may follow...

12. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Apology accepted Catalyst :mates: , i agree it's hard to communicate through the net without things being misconstrued.​

Update : UVI is giving a choice now for a lot of their products regarding protection - 2 choices iLok or Serial :wink: