UVI Offers Digital Synsations For Free (through March 13th)

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Gnib, Mar 9, 2016.

1. jaymo99

jaymo99 Platinum Record

2. VIVIsect

VIVIsect Ultrasonic

I got this for free a while back when I bought a Korg Taktile. Even then it took forever to download. The first time I tried, the download got hung up half way through and I had to start over. Ugh

It's nice as a freebie, but it definitely isn't worth $200 (especially if you already own something like Omnisphere).

3. DKB

DKB Producer

I've been trying to download this now for 3 days it just keeps throwing up error msg after a few hours . I've tried 5 times now and every time there's an error and even when you use the download manager tool it still takes just as long . It was saying 13hrs-19hrs to download what a joke I guess there server can't handle the demands . I'm now wondering if this is even worth the hassle. I'll try again in a few days once the hype has died down .

4. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Use a download manager with resume ability. When you notice an error and the download manager will not resume download, stop it, then click the download link on your browser, let it download for few seconds, then cancel the browser download, go back to your download manager and hot resume, it should work again.

5. Davey Jones

Davey Jones Producer

I kept clicking "reload" and it Dl'd. Sadly and stupidly, I mistakenly deleted it after waiting a day and a half of downloading it. Now... I have to wait another day and a half.

6. jaymo99

jaymo99 Platinum Record

also check your firewall Little snitch was blockingmy connection now all is good

7. Quakeaudio

Quakeaudio Producer

I don't have problems with USB Keys. They are sitting in my USB Hub. Never touch them :)

8. Gnib

Gnib Producer

Download problems are probably due to server overload. It happens during these special deals. Just wait some days and then download.

I was on vacation last June when they had this same deal so I could not download (ever tried Hotel wifi???). So I downloaded when I was back home again.

9. aeroflot

aeroflot Kapellmeister

Due to current successful offers, we're experiencing a high volume of downloads on our servers, this link may be temporarily unavailable. So please be patient and try again later. Thanks for your understanding and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

10. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

I'm uploading it to mega right now. If anyone needs a download link, PM me, and I'll send it to you once it's finished uploading

@Quakeaudio my only real problem with the USB key is the fact that they presume to make you pay an extra $50 for a product that's useless to you, in order to protect their interests. To me that's offensive. And if we're talking about buying Falcon, for me it's the difference between $350 and $400 which is not insignificant. But it looks like I was mistaken anyway, and it's possible to just use soft ilok.

11. mr.nanebi

mr.nanebi Newbie

Hi,
    Please give me an advice. When I want to use Digital synsations I have to be connected to internet....
    when I am offline I get No license was found message. ( Windows 8.1)
    I have second Activation on another computer ( Windows 7) and there is no problem working offline.