UVI Instruments are now Pro Tools 11 AAX compatible

Discussion in 'Software News' started by fritoz, Jul 19, 2013.

1. fritoz

fritoz Ultrasonic

[​IMG]

UVI has announced Pro Tools 11 AAX compatibility for all UVI software titles.

Users can download the latest version of the free UVI Workstation (2.1.2) and run it: all UVI instruments are now Pro Tools 11 compatible.

UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, we’ve added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.

http://www.uvi.net/en/software/uvi-workstation.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T1JFR6jdPg#at=23​

3. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

i bot the plug sounds V 4 and 5 and drum&percs elements years ago when i started out doing Music production and used a G4 Power Mac and i had a Hell of a Time installing them and then when i upgraded my Mac to a intel Mac Pro the plugins would not work in a intel Mac so i contacted plug sounds ( Powered by UVI engine ) to get a up grade Discount They Would Not Give Me A Up Grade Discount so all the sounds in my Songs that i was working on for a few Years i could not Open up in Cubase with my New intel Mac Pro ( they told me i had to pay full price for new intel plugins ) that's Bull