UVI HX ODDY - ARP Oddyssey Sampled Soundset

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Udi Zisser, Jul 18, 2024 at 3:23 PM.

1. Udi Zisser

Udi Zisser Platinum Record

HX-ODDY includes a sizable preset library with over 250+ sounds, including Sequenced, Arpeggiated, Bass, Lead, Keys, Pad, Brass, Pluck & Bells, Fx & Rhythmic, Patch Book and more. Assembled from a library of 13,000+ hardware samples, arranged into 183 layers and 485 wavetables, HX-ODDY sounds alive with authentic analog soul. A rich, multi-layer architecture with modeled filters, powerful modulation system, creative arpeggiator/phraser, and both macro and studio effects, gives you everything you need to edit existing presets to perfectly match your vision, or create your very own sounds from scratch.

Learn more: https://www.uvi.net/hx-oddy?ruf=113

3. Kunter2011

Kunter2011 Ultrasonic

As an owner of legit Falcon 3 and some of soundware owner; I dont really like price policy of UVI company. Asking too much for their products. Therefor I quit using Uvi products and will not enlarge my Uvi collection anymore...