UVI Falcon R2R Release (workarounds, fixes, crashes, etc)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jameshow, Nov 25, 2021.

1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Low-frequency oscillation (LFO) is an electronic frequency that is usually below 20 Hz and creates a rhythmic pulse or sweep.
    This is used to modulate musical equipment such as synthesizers to create audio effects such as vibrato, tremolo and phasing.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  2. lxfsn

lxfsn Platinum Record

It works correctly here leave the depth on LFO2 at 100% for starters, then right click the modulated targets, rclick and Edit Modulations then use the horizontal slider to set the depth of the modulation for each target. Then you may use the depth knob ob LFO2 to vary the intensity across all targets.

Falcon is VERY complex, there are hundreds of pages on KVR for various stuff, don't expect to ace it in a month

3. Lvx

Lvx Newbie

I purposely set the depth low so it is clear what is going on. That is another thing the depth button is buggy as well. If I simply modulate filter cut off and than adjusting Depth it is VERY nonlinear - I can have depth at 50 % but on the modulation target it is already 100 %. Could you please try again modulate LFO 1 frequency with LFO2 but lower the depth of LFO 2 so it is not hitting the whole range? On my side as you can see in a GIF it goes to the right correctly but when it hits center point it drops directly to 0. All of them should act the very same as the 1st phase button!

4. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Please use the "Retrigger" Button.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  5. Lvx

Lvx Newbie

Modulating LFO speed is very common, rather basic thing to do. It is not the point though. I am trying to find out if it's a timebomb,bad crack or something wrong on my side. I can do that modulation with any other synths just fine.

6. Lvx

Lvx Newbie

Also the depth button on LFO act funky. Could you pretty please just assign the lfo to filter and move the depth on lfo from zero up? On mine it doesn't correspond. With 50% depth I am already modulating the whole range. Thanks man for your time !

7. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Please send me a few pictures of what you are doing. I'll look at it then and tell you my opinion on it.
    You can also upload the pictures somewhere and send me the link via PM.

8. lxfsn

lxfsn Platinum Record

Yes, it modulates less and less, as it should. I strongly suggest to spend proper time with it, learn all the modulation quirks, ranges, mappers, macro depth assigns over modulators. In some aspects is a bit more difficult than a new daw. I am legit user I talk from experience. Usually is user error when something goes realy haywire in falcon

9. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

The LFO, or low frequency oscillator, is an oscillator that generates a cyclical modulation signal below the audible threshold.
    [​IMG]
    Source: Falcon - Manual - Page 293

10. Lvx

Lvx Newbie

You are on legit version, maybe that is why you don't encounter the same problem. I am really really wishful it's something I overlooked. But I start to doubt it at this point. I red the manual and I am not beginner either. You can see the modulation topography in the gif and I didn't touch mapper at all. I do nothing more than just drop one lfo on other lfo frequency and it does what you can see in the gif. Also Depth Control of the LFO itself doesnt work propely. If I do just basic LFO to Filter cut off, it indeed work as should but the Depth Control doens't. I have depth at around 50 % but amount of modulation an the target is already 100 %.

11. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Hello @Lvx, All controls do what they should - no errors - Depth checked and everything works fine - see gif. Use "retrigger".

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  12. hannibalflynt

hannibalflynt Kapellmeister

Hi, can somebody PM me the UFS file of Synth Anthology 3 & Cameo please ?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  13. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Look in your mailbox!

14. hannibalflynt

hannibalflynt Kapellmeister

Thanks ! :)

15. Lugoket2022

Lugoket2022 Newbie

Anybody could share the complete size of all downloadable UVI .ufs files to compare ?
    At moment I have 722,67 GB with 124 single .ufs Items

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  16. Adrian051

Adrian051 Newbie

Bro you happen to have the R2RFILE for Complete Toy Museum ? NOT the toy suite NEW Version.Im looking for that i want the first version of that toy soundbank for falcon but i cant find the R2R file anywhere,sadly no one ever added the file to the folder for people to ACTUALLY use the soundbank lol.Thanks in advance!!

17. Adrian051

Adrian051 Newbie

If anyone sees this i need the R2RFILE for the old Toy suite called "Complete Toy Museum" It would be greatly appreciated,if anyone knows if it isnt even out id like to know that too so i dont have to keep looking and asking,if theres only the new version out good to know but i dont want it,i want the old soundbank please and thank you.I have the download of it already from audiolove.me i just dont have the R2R and ive messaged the admin of the post n he hasn't gotten back to me ;(

18. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

I don't think anyone has it. It was never released. That's why the original post was removed from the sister site.

19. dondada

dondada Rock Star

the old one (Toy Museum) is integrated in the Toy Suite (according to uvi)

20. Adrian051

Adrian051 Newbie

If any one sees this and found or has the R2RFILE for Complete Toy Museum i have $50 cashapp for them,i really want that soundbank to work,the new Toy Suite version is not my style,the old fashion toy look on the front of the presets I DO NOT LIKE :thumbsdown: i like the simplicity of the first version called toy museum,its sort of like the percussion store soundbank,pm me if you have it to work for falcon,i have the download of it already just need the file for it to actually work loool

sorry for the annoying posts just seeing i can get a blessing in this forum/thread ;)

Percussion Store (i love the simplicity)
    [​IMG]

Complete Toy Museum is awesome
    [​IMG]
    EWWW Toy suite,why is modern toys designed into old fashion ancient look looool
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advanced,srry for the tall post