UVI Falcon R2R Release (workarounds, fixes, crashes, etc)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jameshow, Nov 25, 2021.

1. KUSHSMOKERLIT

KUSHSMOKERLIT Producer

well i will install the 12.5 version but without the virtual midi keyboard in version 2021 i doubt it is of much use i hope r2r takes a look into this :)

2. dondada

dondada Rock Star

can anyone send me a pm (Cheers freeze)
    :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  3. frozensnow

frozensnow Producer

Alright I have sent out more libs to be shared on the sister site, we're getting closer to having all the things. Just a bit of patience is needed to get it in the hands of everyone. Lots more UVI stuff is coming soon

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. frozensnow

frozensnow Producer

I'll just send you a bunch of R2RUVI files in PM, surely one of them will be the one you need, too many to go through one by one xD Note that there's probably some extras. I've tried to filter the bulk of them out, but some may have slipped. Know that what's extra and more than that will be coming so keep an eye out on the sister site or elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. alwin1

alwin1 Kapellmeister

could you also send me the r2ruvi files please? I deleted the one from world suite 2 :(

6. Blackwidow911

Blackwidow911 Newbie

Fantastic!:like: Did you drop maybe Stringmachines2 also?:)

7. frozensnow

frozensnow Producer

They're coming your way!

No spoilers, you'll have to wait and see what's coming! :wink:

8. stopped

stopped Producer

one thing I've not seen discussed anywhere is the programmability falcon allows that is missing from other things marketed as synths.

future music (I think) had a private video with plaid showing the things they'd built on top of falcon, it was astounding how much of their sound they'd managed to build into the synth through randomization etc. someone find that video for me I've been looking for years and not come across it again

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

love Plaid ❤️

Falcon at 8:40

10. apenser

apenser Noisemaker

If anyone has Toy Suite
    DM me

11. dondada

dondada Rock Star

hey Sir, ever heard of FM or CM with General Midi?:yes::no:
    @apenser
    Just wait, its coming sooner or later, you didn't miss it:wink:

12. Lemmy

Lemmy Audiosexual

can you please send it to me too?

13. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

unfortunately not

14. dondada

dondada Rock Star

too bad
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  15. stopped

stopped Producer

ah! cm! no wonder I could never find it. thanks much!

16. UnkelB

UnkelB Newbie

Could anyone please PM me link to Sister site
    Thx in advance

17. Blackwidow911

Blackwidow911 Newbie

check pm..

18. starforce

starforce Noisemaker

Hi, guys. I have 12 UVI Soundbaks downloaded (I don't know if I can write them down here) but I saw there were a lot more. Is it a way to get them?

19. softice

softice Producer

They are slowly coming out on torrents. Use a decent torrent search engine like veoble.com or bitcq.com.

To find the best input to put in to the torrent search engines go to upawg.ca - this will give you the latest releases and the names of them that you need to copy and paste in to the torrent search engine. If you don't get good results then try a different search engine or change your DNS. Try a different computer, sometimes that works too.

Once you have found your torrent, then copy the magnet link in to a torrent client and downloader like utorrent or qBitTorrent.I'm assuming you don't know this, if you do, then apologies. Maybe someone else will find it handy.

Once a torrent is out there and is being seeded, it can't really be stopped because there are too many people holding bits of the files and a lot of them will be anonymous, well, as much as anyone can be on the net these days. I'd advise against using torrents unless you have a good VPN that you can trust. Even then, do a torrent leak test to be doubly sure. Your VPN provider might provide one.

There are dozens and dozens of sites out there that are grabbing the stuff that is being put up at the sister site. I found a chinese one today by searching with the strings from the upawg.ca site in google. If it's been released, someone will have grabbed it, and someone will have put it up at some other site for downloading. If you are determined you will find them.

I have found just about everything now and downloaded it. There are a few things I'm waiting for torrents for though because sod downloading 20 RG links. I'm not really interested in the massive libraries, but I've still downloaded a few just to see what they are like. I'm up to about 150GB so far.

You'd be surprised what just doing a google search can throw up if you use the right search string. And from there, there are actually some sites offering free and fairly fast hosting, though it's still a bit tedious compared to just grabbing a torrent.

Just be patient, all these libraries will be out in the wild sooner rather than later I imagine, and if you know how to use a torrent client, it's even easier than most paid for hosting solutions.

So start at upawg.ca then search with veoble or bitcq then download with utorrent or qBitTorrent.

Happy fishing!

20. lxfsn

lxfsn Platinum Record

I am legit Falcon user. Mainly use it for loops playback or single shots. If you decide to use the huge libraries, be aware that although falcon has the folder location setting, unless they changed something, if you change the location of a library, it will not load correctly anymore.

Let's say your library was on D:\Banks and you make a project, then you move the libs to E:\Banks, update Falcon mount pahs and reload the project, Falcon will always expect the library to be at D:\Banks. Do check this if you decide to rely on the huge libs, otherwise you will have huge problems when reopening projects and the libs are moved. Maybe worth doing symlinks, never tried, because as I said, I use Falcon for very few but very specific tasks.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List