UVI Falcon R2R Release (workarounds, fixes, crashes, etc)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jameshow, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Swatch

Swatch Kapellmeister

yes they work

2. Kevkevkev

Kevkevkev Noisemaker

But u cannot audition presets with the auto-play/preview can u or am i missing some thing?

Thxs

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  3. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

your best bet is rutracker. evrything is still available there.

4. DJK

DJK Rock Star

when this was released i thought i was going to jump all over this and the soundbanks, however im not and wont download it, maybe a few years ago i would and if eastwest is cracked ill leave that also, but gr8 work from the best in the world........R2R GODS

5. Kevkevkev

Kevkevkev Noisemaker

Any reason why????

6. apenser

apenser Noisemaker

Sorry for being annoying but after the Black Friday sale ends for UVI will there still be libraries being uploaded

7. frozensnow

frozensnow Producer

No worries, you're not annoying, asking questions is always good :mates:

Of course there can still be uploads after Black Friday. In fact, libraries can can still be bought and licenses can still be generated with UVIEMU.

The main downside is that the libraries bought after the sale will be on full price and not discounted anymore.

However, R2R also noted that if it takes months, then the protection may be updated and it's possible that licenses can't be generated anymore.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  8. AudioTiger

AudioTiger Ultrasonic

This was expected. A company that protects a product paying for iLok, and has been making a BIG effort creating excellent libraries for years for that product is expected to go after warezed versions of that product and its libraries. So DMCA takedowns were actually expected.

That's why you must be FAST when the posts appear. Don't wait for days. New Post? Just download. NOW. Not "after" or "tomorrow".

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. KUSHSMOKERLIT

KUSHSMOKERLIT Producer

hey guys falcon is working in all main daws but it doesnt load in pro tools ultimate r2r it says i have to move the plugin to the unused plugins folder located the folder still not working wrapped it with trans vst not working halion 6 working but falcon doesnt tried installing bc patchwork synth 2.3.2 and it gives me a aae error aae error 14018 i really dont know what i could do to make falcon work in pro tools any help would be aprecciated thanks

10. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

UVI Workstation not Showing up in my DAW

UVI Workstation is a 64-bit application and requires a 64-bit sequencer.

If you are running a 64-bit DAW and UVI Workstation is still not accessible, please try the following:

• Quit and re-launch your DAW
    • Rescan your plug-in locations from your DAW's Preferences (and verify UVI Workstation’s)
    • Re-select your default and additional plug-in locations from your DAW's Preferences
    • Clear blacklisted plug-ins or any similar option available in your DAW – Cubase users on Windows can also refer to the article UVI Workstation or Falcon Blacklisted in Cubase [Windows]
    Mac users: here are the default folder locations for UVI Workstation plug-in files on macOS:

• AU: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UVIWorkstationAU.component
    • VST: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/UVIWorkstationVST.vst
    • AAX: Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/UVIWorkstationAAX.aaxplugin
    PC users: here are common VST plug-in folder locations on Windows (note: you may have chosen a different location):

• VST: Program Files\VSTPlugins\… or Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\…
    Sonar users: make sure 'Scan at startup" is enabled in Preferences > Locations > VST Plug-ins
    Windows users: this may be the result of a VST cache issue. Create a sub-folder in your VST location, move the UVI Workstation plug-in DLL file there, then rescan your VST locations in the preferences of your DAW. After this you can move the DLL file back to its original location and rescan your VST locations if you would like.
    For further troubleshooting, please check the support pages on your DAW’s company website.

https://support.uvi.net/hc/en-us/articles/115002056629

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. KUSHSMOKERLIT

KUSHSMOKERLIT Producer

i tried all of that even making a falcon vst folder in my documents with olny falcon inside running windows 11 pro latest version and a core i5 6600k i dont know why it always says falcon aax couldnt be loaded move this plugin to the unused plugins folder?

12. MRFEENIX

MRFEENIX Kapellmeister

Yep had already grabbed everything just was a heads up for others .. should have added that about RU sorry morning dumbness

13. MRFEENIX

MRFEENIX Kapellmeister

It was just a heads up for others .. i practically look there every 15mins 24/7 :wink:

14. KUSHSMOKERLIT

KUSHSMOKERLIT Producer

15. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

16. Gyorgy Ligeti

Gyorgy Ligeti Platinum Record

17. KUSHSMOKERLIT

KUSHSMOKERLIT Producer

cmon it was released at the end of november here on the sister site
    Avid pro tools 2021 now other aax plugins arent loading either i wonder why

18. Gyorgy Ligeti

Gyorgy Ligeti Platinum Record

Eh I don't know, R2R released on November 1st if I'm not mistaken a PT Utility for legit users.
    I honestly don't know this torrent version. However on the PT HD AU Falcon works very well.

19. Jeff*

Jeff* Kapellmeister

yep released as RETAIL
    to be used with the AAX unlocker (works wonders with a legit ilok licence, can only work with a legit licence?) and/or a PT First licence (now closed)
    a real full, totally, liberated PT by R2R as not been released publicly yet , as far as I know

20. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

If you used a First PT License you may have an early november R2R PT buggy. Anyway I recommend the AudioUTOPiA version