UVI FALCON + 3 Exp & Digital Synsations $330

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by dadarkman, Jul 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

As the title of the thread says, I'm selling the following UVI software as a package for $300:
    - UVI FALCON ($350)
    - 3 Expansions: Spectre, Ether Fields and Analog Motion ($39/each)
    - Digital Synsations ($149)

Note 1: They are all iLok products (dongle or licenses drop to your PC/Mac without a dongle)
    Note 2: Yes, the licenses are transferable. I've confirmed this with UVI through their support. The transfer is actually handled by PACE, not UVI.
    Note 3: Please, if it is not for you then leave it alone. No need for any "I hate iLok", "Falcon is not this or that" replies. If you are not that familiar with the software, YouTube is your friend as UVI and others have some pretty decent videos explaining in details what the program can and cannot do on there.

The reason for selling: Simple, I have not been using them to their full potential at all; A new owner may do more with them than me. Falcon itself is a juggernaut of sound but it's best suited for people interested in sound designing projects. Digital Synsations is a host of 90's synths galore with a lot of editing capabilities.

Debit/Credit Accepted

ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRY PLEASE.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Not buying, because I have all of these already, but if I saw this offer last year, I would have jumped on it immediately.
    It's $600+ worth of software for $300. Actually a no brainer deal that not many will come across again. So if anyone wants Falcon, I highly recommend jumping on this. Here is your chance, and you get the whole kit n kaboodle with it.
    For your assistance, OP, you should also know that because these are protected thru iLok, it will cost you a transfer fee of $25 for each license. But the license fees will not add up to more than $50. So you can sell all these but you will be required to pay a $50 transfer fee. iLok also only accepts credit/debit card as a payment method for these fees. Trust me, I sold my Acousticsamples stuff and had to cancel the buyer's order because iLok2 wouldn't accept paypal, and that was the only payment method I could use at the time. So keep in mind, you will only make $250 from this transaction. If you have these licenses in your iLok account, the customer will need to send you their iLok user id (not their password!) and you can only perform the transfer from within the iLok license manager itself. If you are already aware of all this and/or are ok with this process, then proceed with the awesome deal. If not, rethink it. Just looking out for you to make sure you don't get caught off guard when iLok comes out and asks you for $50 so make sure you have this money handy on a credit/debit card when transferring.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

@Impressive Thanks for the detailed info on the fee associated with transferring the license. I believe the UVI rep did tell me about it but I forgot until you mentioned it here. So, I'll update the price to $330. I'm trying to keep the price as affordable as possible so I get to sell. I already know how hard it is for some to get their hands on $$, so I'm trying to not make harder! :) Also, good point on Paypal, I'll change that too.

Once again thanks for the useful post!

5. reybeatz

reybeatz Newbie

Really good deal
    Sadly I already have falcon and its expansions

6. mag666

mag666 Kapellmeister

For anyone considering buying Falcon..

Don't hesitate!!

It really is one of the most special, powerful and useful sound creation tools to have in your arsenal....

...and at this price it's a no brainer... :)

7. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

The ' Tone Adventure ' Expansion by CHE for the ' UVI Falcon ' Hybrid Instrument

• 1 Tone Adventure Falcon Expansion with 250 Presets
    • Comes with: Read me PDF & Install help
    • Format: Presets (*.uvip) & (*.Wav)
    • For: UVI - Falcon v1.2.1 or newer
    • Genre: The full Falcon Spectrum
    • Release Date : March 2017
    • Sound Design by: CHE
    • Bank File Size: 44 MB
    • Price: Free - Present

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nm6lauxed7cc94h/-_UVI_-_Falcon_VSTi.rar/file

The ' Sound Colors ' Expansion by CHE for the ' UVI Falcon ' Hybrid Instrument

• The ' Sound Colors ' Expansion with 256 Presets
    • Sound Design by: Helge Ohlenbostel (HO)
    • Comes with: Read me PDF & Install help
    • Format: Presets (*.uvip) & (*.Wav)
    • For: UVI - Falcon v1.3.0 or newer
    • Genre: The full Falcon Spectrum
    • Release Date : July 2017
    • Bank File Size: 13 MB
    • Price: Free - Present

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nm6lauxed7cc94h/-_UVI_-_Falcon_VSTi.rar/file

Sonic Sirius - Synthesizer Soundsets

Freeware Soundsets for Software and Hardware Synthesizer
    http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/

Royalty Free Soundset License

All ' Sonic Sirius ' Freeware Soundsets they can be used commercially in
    things like movies, games, and anything else you might need a cool
    sound for. You may not however redistribute them for a profit.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  8. hoovoo

hoovoo Newbie

I'm considering it but i already have Digital Synsations... what's the deal without it? (if there's one)

9. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

I'll contact you through PM.

Thanks!

10. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Did you sell it yet? If not, *Bump*

11. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

Hey @Impressive thanks for checking.

Financially the license fee makes it a pain to make this deal worth.
    I got this reply from a rep at UVI concerning the fee on the expansions.
    [​IMG]

So pretty much, I'd get charged not only for Falcon (which I could sustain) but also for each expansion. With 3 Expansions + Falcon/Digital Synsations, I'm looking to lose $125 on top of the $300 that I took off from the deal. I'd actually lose way more money than recouping anything decent out of it. So, this gives me a pause. I'll have to sit on this and think a bit if it's worth doing or unload them anyway.

12. Impressive

Impressive Guest

No, you'd have to pay $50 at most for the transfer in total. PACE will not make you pay more than $50 total for a single transaction. So transfer them all at once.
    "The fee for transferring licences between accounts remains at $25, but Team iLok have capped these transfer fees at a maximum of $50 per transaction, so you can shift many plug-ins in one go without incurring horrendous expenses." Says on iLok's website. You can also find that info here: http://www.soundonsound.com/techniques/change-pace

This is me attempting to transfer, out of all things, a UVI Falcon Expansion. iLok also says the same thing in the window before you make the transfer. On another step in the transfer fee, you have the option of selecting numerous licenses.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Also please notice my attempt to transfer 20 licenses to my other (overloaded with 493 licenses) iLok account. This would normally total a $500 transfer fee. But it still says the total is... $50. You are trying to transfer 6 licenses, I am trying to transfer 20. I'm not really trying to transfer them, I just performed a mockup transfer to demonstrate to you how it works. If you need any more assistance, feel free to PM me. I always answer back within 12 hours... but usually a lot quicker.
    [​IMG]

14. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

The rep reply made it sound as if I'd be charged $25 for each Expansion. So thanks a bunch for taking the time to clear this out for me. Appreciated!
    I'm gonna keep it open and try to sell here and other forums around.

Thanks!