Using warez and legit iZotope plugins at the same time?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Triple, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Triple

Triple Member

Hi!
    I'm considering buying iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite (it's currently discounted to $99).

Will I be able to use simultaneously warez iZotope plugins with a legit Nectar Suite on my PC? (win7 64bit)
    On the PC, I have warez versions of Neutron 1 & 2, Ozone 7 and 8, and I don't want to stop being able to use them when I install a legit Nectar...

Can you confirm that legit and warez iZotope plugins can be simultaneously used on the same PC without problems? (I mean using them in the same session)

P.S. As far as I know, iZotope offers 4 methods of authorization: Online, iLok, Challenge/Response (Offline), and the Product Portal application - will it matter which way I authorize the legit Nectar Suite?

cheers!

3. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

You can use cracks alongside legit versions no problem. I practically never buy anything unless I try the cracked version first, assuming it's been cracked (I hate demos. White noise, time limits, etc. can kiss my ass). I've tested quite a few Izotope products and I own more than half of their products

I might shy away from using product portal though if I were you. I'm not sure how it works, but it does seem to detect which plugins are installed and offers updates and such. So its possible it could detect cracks

4. Triple

Triple Member

So if a legit Nectar is activated via the challenge/response method, there will be no problems with running the legit Nectar alongside other cracked iZotope plugins, right?

5. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

That's what I'm saying, yup. When Ozone 8 and Neutron 2 came out, I DL'd the cracks before I bought them, and I ran them alongside legit Ozone 7, Neutron, Nectar, Trash 2, DDLY, Alloy, etc. No problems whatsoever. Like I said, the "hub" software is relatively new and it does automatically detect your installed plugins/licenses so it can show you when there's an update available. So if I were worried about a crack being bombed or whatever, I might avoid it.

6. Triple

Triple Member

Thanks!

7. Triple

Triple Member

And do you think a cracked Ozone8 Advanced will work properly alongside a legit Ozone8 Elements ?

Would it matter which version of Ozone8 is installed first?

8. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Very usefull to know :like: