Using registered Maschine w/ other cracked NI software

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by Bump, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Kloud

Kloud Kapellmeister

Well like Pinkman wrote anything that is not legit is always gonna say not activated.
    Also not gonna have serial number. That doesn't matter though. It will still run no problems :yes:
    So from what I understand the only thing legit is Maschine?
    So you got options. You can Use legit maschine and all "cracked" plugins Kontakt, Massive etc whatever in Komplete as it all available. If u do that though u got to follow method outlined and firewall service centre like mentioned otherwise it will demo time out Kontakt etc when you run it.
    The only serial you will have is for maschine and library etc. Libary got to be installed as mentioned. You can download it from NI if u need as u legit or it's available.
    Also remember Maschine comes as a hardware-software bundle and controller\library got serial.
    Native Access however now activates software when you input hardware serial.
    You don't need to worry to much bout the serials long as u make sure service centre not demo time out your Plugins etc.
    Your other, probably better option like 11Fletcher wrote is to simply just install all '"cracked" software :yes:
    Then u don't need to worry about too much and you can just install everything. Everything is available.
    There's no real benefit to having legit library etc installed apart from possibly it updated a little quicker. However the Teams release NI updates real quick mostly.
    This way you just install Everything and don't need to worry to much.
    I could be missing the point completely though lol :dunno::mates:

2. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Don't worry about what the serial says. As long as it doesn't start in DEMO mode, you're good.
    When you install NI programs like Kontakt, Reaktor, Massive etc. launch the stand-alone version first before you try to load the plugin version.
    With Kontakt, it's a good idea to to add your libraries in standalone before you try using them in the VST.

Block the Outbound connections.
    You should also disable Usage Data Tracking under Preferences > General

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  3. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

I got a used Machine for a good price. I registered it, in case I want to sell it again, but I never used the v1 software it came with. I mostly use it as a midi controller.

4. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Maschine 1.8 actually played nicer with my DAW than 2 ever did. If it wasn't for all the other v2 features, I'd probably still use it. Maschine 1 and 2 are recognized as totally different pieces of software so you can have both installed.