Using legit VST into Fl Studio

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Lorenzo Vitale, Jul 4, 2024 at 12:53 AM.

1. Lorenzo Vitale

Lorenzo Vitale Newbie

I make music just for passion but I started uninstalling cracked plugins out of ethics and I intend to support the developers. so I uninstalled my cracked plugins replacing them with free plugins and finally purchased my first Synth VST, Dco-106 from Baby Audio. I can't afford, at the moment, to buy the DAW I use to produce music (Fl Studio) so my DAW arises spontaneously..
    Can I use a legal plugin inside cracked Fl Studio?

3. Melodic Reality

Melodic Reality Rock Star

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 01.56.42.png Yes, there's so many threads about it already

4. omiac

omiac Moderator Staff Member

Indeed, please use the search function before starting a new thread. Also, next time please choose the correct section for your topic. Thread moved :winker:

5. BasedPirate

BasedPirate Kapellmeister

"ethics" is fake. just use everything cracked. If you really wanted to spend money you should have bought FL Studio as it has lifetime free updates and the cracks for it are not as common as plugins

6. april190595

april190595 Member

yes you can use legit bought vsti and vst inside cracked flstudio , avenger serum nikontakt all work , ilok stuff anything works, well i woulnd't try some image-line plugins like toxic biohazard or morphine 1 and other standalones since they use regcodes that might conflict

as far as ethics i've stopped caring altogether , ill jam with ma guitar maybe make some beats on whatever audioapps i might have if i feel like it, plenty of folk had potential , had good tunes,no success ,everyday letting you down ,no chances given less u a who or pimp eventually u just give up , work and life troubles aint let you much to keep up struggling ,its a rigged game , only a certain few will become famous and rich playing all around with the same boring old similar sounding tunes ,tropical bells and female vocals seems to be the radio top priority now btw ,promoted by the same old system thru beatport or youtube and live venues , only a select few dj's all around, cool asf tracks you listen at undergrounds whoever composed them probably working a 9-5 to make his dues come end , programmers just write code same old vst based on some basic code , some got nicer guis than others , still expensive for most folk , just like hardware synths or a decent electric guitar or an akai mpc beatbox , least u can get decent freeware pluginz , ethical choice ? f*ck uhes 1000$ bundle of synths , most wannabes already got it wid their rich mamas and poppas whatsitcalled fo rich kids to get houses and cash n stuff , nest money or sumtin ,u-he swimmin in sweet $$$ anyhows , i'd rather donate 100bucks to that vital.synth guy , if i wanna spend i'll give/donate what i can to decent freeware plugin makers , everyone else is just a moneygrabbing business monger , whit mailists, offers and cool art logo on all major sellers , 5figure monthly paypal income thru web promotion hoping to earn even more upon a young brother dreams maybe he gets a break in the music business , f*ck they've turned us into a business folk , log into playstation store buy all them cool lookin games , loginto pluginboutique splice kvr spaceshop whatever ,moneygrabbers all of em , aint nutin in there rich folk aint already have ,what separates you from them aint quality but a club out for an evening jamming to whoever shows up folk like em buy out either with their drugz dollarz or mama n pappas allowance

now fore white knightz show up talking sh** bout you make tunez only fo the dough , lets face it , i aint write tunes so my girlfriend or best m8 can gimme a bored to death grin saying ma tunez rock , i like my tune first and foremos , think its better than sh*t playin on the radio and a show of success would be if it was danced by thousands at some open summer festival , let's face it that's the truth , getting to devoting yo life to sumtin you love such as music and makin a living with it too instead of wasting useless 10hours a day to make some mfer's business richer working fo pennies aint exactly ideal when you could be spending yo life composing mo decent tunes and livin the life

7. clone

clone Audiosexual

If I did not have the money for FL and was still sort of starting out on PC, I would just learn REAPER in 2024. The earliest versions of FL would run on anything. It has become the size of other full fledged DAWs now. By learning a DAW like REAPER, you will be learning a good chunk of every DAW like it. (just not really FL). A legit lifetime REAPER for a personal/educational use license is $60. You can always bounce stuff from FL just like anything else you want to import audio files from.

And then you will figure out you don't even need it at all. It's too expensive.

8. out

out Newbie

Ja, ich verstehe, dass Downloads süchtig machen! weil man nicht so viel Zeug braucht! Aber hey, jede Notwendigkeit es selbst herauszufinden! Aber ich danke Piraten, weil ich sonst Not weiß, ob ich Software brauche oder nicht, aus diesem Grund. Ich danke Piraten für viele der Programme, die ich gekauft habe, sie sind echte Werbetreibende

9. Lorenzo Vitale

Lorenzo Vitale Newbie

Thanks to everyone for the replies, the thread can be considered closed

10. GeoffreyMcJefferson

GeoffreyMcJefferson Kapellmeister

Very bad time to buy FL Studio, they just turned it into a cloud service.

11. ADiSH

ADiSH Ultrasonic

No they didnt, they added a cloud service but you still only buy it once and get free updates for life.
    And for OP, FL is probably the best purchases you can make if you trying to go 'legit', you will never have to upgrade it.

12. GeoffreyMcJefferson

GeoffreyMcJefferson Kapellmeister

They would if they could. And they WILL once consumers have become acclimatized enough to this online-service crap. Just a matter of time but their intention is pretty obvious: Make people depend on online crap so you have complete control over them.