Using legit Komplete Kontroller with K'ed Kontakt and Libraries

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by boughtmacbutnoplugins, Nov 25, 2022.

1. boughtmacbutnoplugins

boughtmacbutnoplugins Newbie

Hey guys!!!
    Big fan of your forum and "sister" website! xD Finally I could join today.
    My question is that I have a k'ed Kontakt 6(because Kitty Script doesn't work with Kontakt 7) and a bunch of .nicnt libraries and third parties which I select them from files section to use.

Now I wanna use my NI hardware and need a Komplete Kontroller.
    The latest K'ed Komplete Kontroller for Mac that sister website and also other bunch of websites that I have been using for software "support" is Kontroller 2.4

Which my M1 Big Sur couldn't manage it to install. So I have searched and tried and found out that you can actually use K'ed Kontakt and legit Kontroller.

All is good... but for now.

Because when I play with the Kontroller (which obviously I have to) my K'ed libraries from Kontakt shown as "demo mode". That 15 mins limit etc.

My K'ed Kontakt is okay, non-hurt and non-patched my Native Access and also NA thinks that it is original xD but man I really have to find a solution for these libraries.

Does anyone know what to do to this libraries?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2022
  3. Haliax

Haliax Guest

@bobdule has posted solutions to this in various threads, it is worth searching for the solution. You will need to patch your software and/or run multiple versions

4. executioner

executioner Guest

Check your DM