Using Flux Pure Analyzer

Discussion in 'Software' started by magnaproxy, Nov 21, 2016.

1. magnaproxy

magnaproxy Newbie

I'm trying to use the v1.9.23 with my Windows 7, but I can't seem to connect it with the hardware properly..

I'd love to see the meters going when I turn my music on YouTube or any other 3rd party programs.

How would I go about setting up this thing with my computer? The manual isn't very friendly...

3. boomoperator

boomoperator Rock Star

4. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

My interface has a loopback function (output can be routed to a virtual input)
    used to work great for me

5. VirtualMark

VirtualMark Member

Yeah I had this problem. This is how I fixed it.

Firstly, install the latest R2R version on both computers you're using. Then download the Apple Bonjour for Windows program and install on both computers. Make sure they're on the same network and fire up the Analyzer on one, and insert the SampleGrabber VST on the master of a project on the other computer. It should then show up as an input on the one with the analyzer running.

If not, make sure your firewall isn't blocking it. You can also check for network activity in the Windows Task Manager.

If you only have one computer, it'll still pick up the signal ok. You can basically send it to itself. It sounds weird, but is pretty easy. Same thing, just insert the SampleGrabber on the master(or whatever tracks you want to monitor), and fire up the Pure Analyzer, and it should pick it up.

The manual is appallingly bad, and there's zero help from them. It took me a while to get it to work, and only works with the latest version for me.

6. magnaproxy

magnaproxy Newbie

Thanks so much for your answer. I'm trying everything right now.. and I'll try what you've written and get back to you when I get it to work and post an update.