Using cracked elicenser with legit Nexus 2?

Discussion in 'Software' started by younghorsejr, Dec 25, 2015.

1. younghorsejr

younghorsejr Newbie

So I decided that I was going to buy Nexus 2 because of the sale going on. In the payment section it it gives the option of adding on a usb elicenser with the installation dvd and says that I should only have this option selected if I don't already have the elicenser. I have a cracked elicenser already, would that work? Or would I have to buy this elicenser as well? Thanks

3. Spacely

Spacely Producer

Yes you need the physical usb dongle from them if you want to use a legit 2.7.2 nexus 2

4. younghorsejr

younghorsejr Newbie

Ok thanks for the reply. Do you have the legit nexus? I was wondering if it was worth it to buy. I'm looking into getting the $200 bundle and I don't really have any plans on purchasing additional expansions. I already have the cracked nexus but would the 2.7.2 offer more expansions or presets? If they are just the same presets then it probably isn't worth it to buy it.

5. Spacely

Spacely Producer

Yes I have the legit Nexus 2. I bought it a few years ago during their Xmas sale. I also purchased a few expansions at the time while they were on sale. Is it worth it? That's a hard question to answer really. If you do EDM or Trap yeah it's worth it.

Here is my question to you. Your main daw you use is that legit? Did you buy that? If not put the $200 towards buying a legit copy of your daw before putting the money into a plugin. If your daw is already legit and you got $200 burning a hole in your pocket yeah by all means if you like Nexus and use it a lot go legit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List