USB eLicenser

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by devwhatsapp, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

They have thousands of users,many work in the business,those will always go the legit way.Im a legit user and will also stay with them no matter what happens.
    Wont change that much really,they may lose and at the same time gain some users.
    People who cant afford to buy it and would use the cracked version dont count as a loss for Steinberg,you cant lose what you`ve never had.
    Though unfortunately companies think differently,they see loses everywhere.
    Those producers who get serious usually buy the DAW they use for many reasons one of them is licensing,copyright issues.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  2. ia

ia Producer

No, no eternity here. And this isn't question of quantity. Sometimes their mind resources will be ended and they will fade.
    If you crack Cubase that gives much more time for them.
    I guess brand new quantum computers will help you to crack, but it still can be used to make much more complicated protection.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

so you have 25% of bullshit code, which runs cubase better?
    check the ilok nfos from AU, the software is smaller and loads faster and uses less ram, i guess the same is happening when steinberg would kill that dongle BS, nobody needs a DAW with such a stupid protection.
    it all needs resources, which you could use for the way it matters more and thats for sure not something like a protection the user has to pay for.

you still need some intelligence to see what the code does, no AI less software/computer will help you there.

4. ia

ia Producer

time will tell, but still you can use artificial intelligence with this type of computers. Google is an example

5. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Hey i agree with you,dongle interacts with the software constantly and it probably does run slower because of it.
    Im just saying how it is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. devwhatsapp

devwhatsapp Noisemaker

USB e-Licenser emulation is not possible.

Application cracking can be , Team V.R has an internal release going around which is not available publicly.

VSL Vienna Ensemble Pro v5.4.14074 is something which is cracked and runs with elicenser - maybe this can help and its available publicly but only the crack version.

To check for what code was changed to make it work we need the retail version.

Does someone has VSL Vienna Ensemble Pro v5.4.14074 Windows Retail version setup file ? MacOSX is available but we need Windows.

Regards

7. MIDO

MIDO Noisemaker

maybe try to contact Team V.R via email to ask about codes.

8. spacetime

spacetime Platinum Record

i wonder how all these daw companies are doing, pay all the costs and taxes and shit

they are making good stuff but have to rely on shitty usb pricks to sell their warez

9. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Best Answer
    Hum, The cost of 2 eLicenser USB will buy Reaper. Dongle Free...

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  10. ia

ia Producer

You can try download demo, but I guess you need account for this

11. ia

ia Producer

Good idea, but anybody knows their email?

12. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Wow 2 disagrees on this. I guess people do not do math well. $30 plus $ 30 equals $60. That is what is stated not whether Cubase or
    Reaper was better. Just the facts. For $60 you can buy reaper with out a dongle.

13. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Gave you a creative rating now,thought it was one of those random "get reaper" comments on audiosex,lol.

14. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Thanks for the credit. It's up to the user to decide. I use both. currently on Cubase 8 and reaper 5.18. I prefer Reaper now but that is me.
    It took some getting used to though coming from Cubase 8.

15. spacetime

spacetime Platinum Record

what i would really like to see is an audiosex kontakt plugin sampler, would probably be the best free sampler ever made, many people contributing a little

16. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I know and we should protect it with an aluminium usb elicenser so R2R wouldnt be able to crack it.The future is ours,perhaps even partnering with Steven Slate.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. StupidifiedMoneky

StupidifiedMoneky Member

aluminum is a bad idea guys... it's known for years now that R2R, when not cracking, goes to abandoned train station/depots to steal aluminum, wires and other non-ferrous metals sh*t... so if anything, you'll only encourage them to steal your aluminum USB... change it to some other metal to which you can attach a magnet, put it into an iron can and seal it. :yes:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  18. JudoLudo

JudoLudo Kapellmeister

why did the other thread (Vienna Ensemble PRO etc) disappeared? lol

Was there something to erase? :D

19. StupidifiedMoneky

StupidifiedMoneky Member

Since last post which I saw there, he said he unpacked V.R release, V.R hides his method, his releases first need to be unpacked to see what he did, hence he might came too close to the sun and got his throat cut... :hahaha:because I've heard that V.R releases is a "workaround", So I assume the same workaround could be applied to all releases.... and we don't want all releases, do we? We need to keep Cubase internal, otherwise where V.R gonna get his attention from? What will legit users do, who use everything warez and buy un-cracked plugins only?... of course on a good day they buy a 10-50$ plugin and whine for the rest of their life how they buy what they use... To whom V.R will sell his Cubase crack? Because he takes money for a password...

20. dadgad

dadgad Kapellmeister

Where is the V.R website? Thanks :mates: