USB eLicenser

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by devwhatsapp, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Hans242

Hans242 Producer

It is, just believe me. And these guys are reading this thread too. But it's kept internal until they find enough testers. It seems they are good crackers but they hardly have any musicians in the team to test their stuff. Unless they open their inner circle to some of us for testing, this thing won't be released. So come on guys, do us all the favor! :mates:

2. Riansky

Riansky Kapellmeister

That now sounds even more fake.

3. Hans242

Hans242 Producer

I don't urge you to believe. Take it as a fact or leave it. Your choice. :bleh:

4. StupidifiedMoneky

StupidifiedMoneky Member

So far it is more or less a fake... V.R guy was so desperate for attention that he was posting a link to it himself on warez comments... :rofl:
    He made a Cubase installer with a password not known to anyone, attention hoe of the year :guru::deep_facepalm::hahaha:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Hans242

Hans242 Producer

Well, maybe it's a fake... We won't know until the guys let us test it... But that's that. Anyway. Another big eLicenser thing is just waiting round the corner for us Mac guys. :wink:

6. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

You don't need to be a musician to click on random buttons until it crash.
    Ask EDM "producers"...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. exr777

exr777 Producer

They also released a fully working version of VSL Ensemble pro, wich I doubt that it has any bad, or worse then cubase, implementation of elic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Ancient keka hybrid soft e-lisenser stuff,hardly on the level of Cubase which has 25% of code reserved for protection.
    Even if he did "crack" it,i bet it works the same as all other Cubase artist cracks,unstable and crashing with half of stuff not working.
    This guy is good,but he isnt that good,he should delete that Cubase 8.5 Pro crack on his official site because he is embarrassing himself.
    Cant be done,get over it,the guy is just fucking with you all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. exr777

exr777 Producer

What ever it is, he did something no one has ever done. He deserves credit, not bashing.
    Why would he need to delete the crack? No one can use it! I guess you don't have anythng to be embarrassed...:mates:
    Anyway, I couldn't care less about cubase. If he read's this, he is on the right path with the vsl stuff.

cheers

10. MIDO

MIDO Noisemaker

even them release Steinberg VST Sound Instrument Sets , its trial not full !!!

11. StupidifiedMoneky

StupidifiedMoneky Member

Seriously? :crazy:
    He would get a credit if he would not troll internet with his site links on warez comments... he should post his facebook link if he wants fake, like his cubase installer, internet friends to talk with :rofl:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  12. exr777

exr777 Producer

That's not a nice comment from someone that joined today..

13. foster911

foster911 Guest

You can never learn music theory by using DAWs except practicing some simple concepts in them (this is the main reason of the simplicity of the 21st century musics). They have been designed from scratch without much considering music theory. Just simple environments to make reluctance and unwillingness for leaning music theory. Damn on all of them!

14. exr777

exr777 Producer

I was criticizing several things with that quote.
    They managed to make a button to play triads, but their score editor is horrendous.

15. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

DAW is just an empty piece of paper,its up to you how you utilize it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2016
  16. wouala woualouf

wouala woualouf Platinum Record

It reminds me of that full client/server install CD of an application called , used by , a few years ago, that 'low-level.. 'something', and that had the particularity of being able to erase, clone or copy the content on 32kb usb dongles or bigger. Well over 100$ each dongle, it's crazy all the crazy tech there must be inside those crazy tiny pieces of plastic.

I wonder if the current groups could find it useful, as some dongles and all its patents seem unbreakable, unlike the ilok2 protection. For sure, it will take several decades or centuries,and many beers and joints, before some apps gets cracked. Maybe the grand-kids of the R2R guys?
    talking about beer, like Alain would say, 'prost'.

Who thinks such app could be useful to r2r, V.R., audioutopia, etc ? Maybe they could use it to help finding a cure to some diseases, like over-stubbornness, overconfidence, over-deafness, over-' clients 'Ignoreness', deep megalomania, over-vanity, or even the generic moustacheness. Let's not forget the severe pain in the ass, that some people catch, by december.

Who thinks such app doesn't/can't exist ? Big hoax? Huge lol ? App as useless as a lame Xing DVD Player ?
    Then, happy fool's day!

By the way, just found this.
    Looks like another protools 12 user, who just switched to another daw, and no longer needs it ;) :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Pace-...3002004-Security-Dongle-2nd-Gen-/361512897301

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  17. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

I saw at amazon cubase artist 7.5 with free upgrade to 8 on 150 $
    If one of the groups crack it but the pro i will donate the 150$
    Why i will pay for steinberg or other company for daw with bugs.
    Shame

18. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Exactly.Hans Zimmer created about 30 block buster movie soundtracks with this buggy,ridiculous daw.
    All those top notch producers working with Cubase and being on the top of their game,these guys will never get it.
    You tell em michaelbrac.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. exr777

exr777 Producer

Hans Zimmer fits every justification....
    Hans Zimmer doesn't have problems. He has someone who takes care of them.

20. muciones

muciones Kapellmeister

If one dongle is cracked, Steinberg will use the next gen anti hacking tool! Every Cubase license will ask 2 dongles! And so on, they know this game, they make dongles man! in 2020 each Cubase software will use 12 dongles just to authorize!