Uploaded.to

Discussion in 'humor' started by reziduchamp, Feb 8, 2018.

1. reziduchamp

reziduchamp Platinum Record

I have been solving these recently and every now and then it tells me I've messed up... which makes me think that when I'm solving 15 in a row and still not getting through that they must be deliberately taking the piss. Its so random its not funny. I can just click a single road sign and it lets me through to the next puzzle, or sometimes it accepts that as a solution despite squares still containing bits of roadsigns, or I can click 6 squares and it does the same. There's no logic behind these puzzles at all. I can only think its deliberate to get people to sign up to remove these captchas. Everybody's solution is just to give money or sign in etc, which just shouldn't be the case at all. Its supposed to be there to be shared, not for profit as R2R have been making clear for a while now.

2. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

or 16 bucks for 6 months with Real-Debrid :)

3. loCurnus

loCurnus Ultrasonic

i heard about captcha tools.... on gith was this one: http://www.antirecaptcha.com/ ... i dont have tried this... actually on jdown forum there are some interesting tips on it.

4. loCurnus

loCurnus Ultrasonic

interesting .... i didnt know that real debrid does not use any captcha ty for this info

5. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

Yes, when it works like it should, it gives direct download of Uploaded.net and Rapidgator and tons more. Like having multiple premium accounts. Sometimes some hosts are down for a while, buyt they always come back.

6. reziduchamp

reziduchamp Platinum Record

So Rapidgator decided to get in on the act now. Endless streams of popup windows when you click to input the code. Wouldn't mind but they're ridiculous to start with - you have like a few seconds to input the code and if you miss the window you wait an hour for another Captcha.

Anyone struggling with this it seems you don't click on the page you just start typing and then hit backspace because the first letter didn't go in, then type the words. If its anything else then good luck closing 50 windows before it gives you some words to type instead.

7. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

this sounds evil, RG has a strange way of making you suffer, when you have to wait like 3 hours to download another file with hyperslow speed.