Uploaded.net Terminates Accounts of Persistent Pirates

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by MrAnonymous, Apr 13, 2017.

1. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

I'm sorry for aksing foolish but what is a debrider? Can't find any translation for that word.

I'm using ul since RS shut down its doors and in 99% I was happy with that service.
    Now it starts the same way as it was with RS years ago and uploaded does the same steps
    (closing accounts, thinking about removing the reward system completely,...)
    I'm sure, they also will end the same way in 1 or 2 years, if they continue like that.

OK, to be sure, I don't care about earning much money with uploads - just the ammount
    to keep the accounts running, so changing to sites like "rgho.st" or "mega.nz" would be
    a very good solution for me. There you don't get money for uploads but you also don't have
    to pay any cents to get a nice download speed. And the best thing is, If your account gets
    deleted caused by copyright shit (happened to me several times on mega, you just create
    a new free account.

There will always be a solution and when one big tree falls, another tree starts growing.

2. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

A debrider is a service that let you download from multiple hosts with one cheap account like Real-Debrid.

3. Infidel

Infidel Producer

Happens to all the big hosters. all the fools will flock to another hoster and pay for fast access to "free" stuff.
    I really liked Megaupload. very fast.
    Word of advise to uploaders - MIRRORS :like:

4. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

that's exactly what i'm doing :yes:

i have the same opinion about NF, but still many members love it. have you tried their premium? maybe that's where they don't suck :dunno:

5. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

@SAiNT i havnt tried their premium, but i read it isnt that great, not sure how reliable that is. i dont see NF that often used, thats why i havnt bought anything from them.
    how long should we give UL?!