Uploaded.net 3 Month Coupon Contest

Discussion in 'UL.to Coupons' started by Catalyst, Oct 2, 2013.

1. xoso

xoso Kapellmeister

I can do it for rock/metal, from acoustic recording to digital and just about anything in theory.

So is this like a tutorial thing where you just randomly hit on a subject in a specific genre or Just answer questions for said genre?

2. kingjamm

kingjamm Newbie

Cheers for the consideration... I'll try me one... BTW does it require to have some sort of video? OMG, that would be all thanks. :)

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

The contest is over because there was limited time on the coupon left and I didn't want it to go to waste, I already congratulated the winner on page 1 of this post. You guys must have missed the big red CONGRATULATIONS TO GHOSTINTHEMACHINE!!! :rofl: So now he has to abide by the rules of the contest whenever he gets a chance which is to start a series of threads with some in-depth info on one of our new genre specific production sections. I appreciate all the responses and it's a shame that king's music and xoso didn't reply sooner. Don't worry though, if I get another good coupon like that I will make another contest with more chances to win in addition to my regular contributor giveaways.

4. Rolma

Rolma Guest

Olso h your beats are perfectly aligned and produced ...how good does it sound as invocative argument in my favor?

How fresh does an argument last these days ?

:unsure:

5. olson

olson Member

just understood the half because my english is sooooooo good :bleh:
    imo: sounds gooooood :)

u posted some psychedlic stuff a time ago, this stuff was so dope, i can just dream of it -
    so dont just butter me up :bleh: :bleh:

Thank you for feedback *yes*