Uploaded download problem?

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by filtersweep, Dec 23, 2018.

1. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

Last few days i have been unable to download any links from Uploaded via Oboom. Has anyone else had this problem?

3. TrailerMAN

TrailerMAN Newbie

I need question how to upload ? shared to audioz.download?

4. Nana Banana

Nana Banana Guest

Go to sister and in the left menu click: "INFO" then click "How to Supply" :wink:

5. TrailerMAN

TrailerMAN Newbie

thx

6. AudioTee

AudioTee Kapellmeister

I came here to create a new similar post. I've noticed recently (last few days maybe?) when I try to download, the captcha boxes are not coming up anymore so I cannot download, but not just uploaded. I'm thinking these sites' administrators have changed the way the captchas are displayed, to foil the users who have browser protection. Or, another possibility is the adblock and/or tracking blockers have been updated and are blocking captchas now. Until I sort this out I am using another mostly unprotected browser when I need to.

Has anyone figured this out? IE., specific tweaks to the adblock addons and tracker blockers to be able to continue using our main protected browsers?

7. AudioTee

AudioTee Kapellmeister

Sorted my issue. I changed the tracker block list(in browser) to a more strict version. Switched back and no problem. Not sure why OP is having issues with that one site, sorry.