Uploaded corrupt rars

Discussion in 'PC' started by shortikno, Jun 25, 2013.

1. shortikno

shortikno Member

For the past 2 weeks everything i download from uploaded is corrupt. I mean, every single rar! Small, large, doesnt matter. Im using Win7-64 and have NEVER had problems downloading before. I am a premium member and everything. Looked all around the net for solutions and found many ppl had the problem and ive tried a few solutions. Some of them extract fine when i skip broken files in Winrar - but still all have crc errors. So really, the problem isnt solved. Tried all basic solutions (disable avira and firewall, defrag, check ram and disk errors) - all fine and not changing anything. Upgraded winrar, tried other unzip utilities - but still all errors. Does anyone have any ideas whats happening and MAYBE how to fix it? Thank you so much in advance.

3. fritoz

fritoz Ultrasonic

hi, sorry this is happening to you, it must be very annoying!

you listed alot of stuff i would suggest to check...

but how are you actually DOWNLOADING the files? which browser? are you using a download manager like IDM, FLashget, Jdownloader, Mipony?

i would suggest changing browsers, changing DL manager, etc etc i.e. if you surf with firefox try using chrome to Dl the file directly, or switch from IDM to Mipony

also, try this: when you notice the uploaded file you want, and can see a mirror to another DL host like rapidgator, try the rapidgator link and see if it is still corrupted

if its none of those, somehow your packets are getting messed up in deliver from uploaded somehow..

good luck wish i could help more

4. krakenfart

krakenfart Ultrasonic

Are you using a download manager? If so, try downloading 'normally' and see if that solves it. I had a similar problem a while back and this was my solution.

5. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

maybe the files that were uploaded are corrupt to start with?

6. beatroot

beatroot Producer

Try downloading on your friends/neighbours pc to see if you are getting the same result.Use a different rar extractor .If not, then something in your computer is causing the problem.Hope this helps :wink:

7. shortikno

shortikno Member

tried with firefox and ie both with AND without DL managers. same issue . they werent corrupt to start, these are any and all files from uploaded. trying rapid and bitshre mirrors now. ill let you know :/ havent tried before because i am a member of ul.to. thanks for your help though, guys

update: files from rapidgtr and bitshr worked fine with no crc errors. must be something w uploaded. glad to know its not my pc. guess uploaded will no longer be getting my money

8. lukepeters

lukepeters Newbie

this happens to me too, everything looks ok until trying to open/use the file, this is when i get corrupt errors, Chrome should be telling me that download was cancelled/corrupt or normally i get "network error" in red writing but none of this happens. Changing browser or trying different host sites didn't work, the only way for me to fix this is to manually reset my router (unplug for 30secs, plug back in). Resetting from my computer or any other method will not fix this for me.

9. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

That is certainly weird and I sympathize with your frustration. However I have been using Uploaded.net for a long time and I have yet to have even one corrupt download (slower than molasses downloading...yes). I would suggest clearing your temporary history and your computer's temp folder before a download session. Also try bypassing the router and connect the internet directly to your computer, then see if the problem persists. Perhaps this can resolve the issue and if so you may have an issue with your router.

10. lukepeters

lukepeters Newbie

all about troubleshooting.... first thing i'd have done is try downloading the SAME file from a completely different location (different pc, different wifi, different os/browser/settings...etc), if (and i presume it would be) everything goes ok from that new location then you know it's something in the location you're normally at. It's frustrating and hardly ever fun but it's the sure fire way to fix things like these (if you pay a professional to fix something... this is what they would do)