Uploaded 3 months

Discussion in 'UL.to Coupons' started by Musicislive, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thanks mate, I do it because it's who I am and I refuse to be anything less. It's what my dad taught me and after I watched him die from cancer I felt stronger than ever about it. That way he can live on at least in some way. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdzCOh8TvdE​

2. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

I'm so sorry to hear that man :( May his body and soul be in the highest heaven. He raised a great son and I hope he will one day have a wonderful home with a wonderful sweet honey and great kids :bow:

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I wish I believed in heaven HK but thank you for the sentiment.

4. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

it's all good man RIP to your father :hug:

5. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

I was wondering who the phuq "Mike" was! I had no I idea he was one of those freaks I actually love to legitimately despise and hate. It's a shame people like that scroll through the internet looking for coupons and actually end up winning. On a side note, Karma loves to eat those kids for breakfast,brunch, lunch, and dinner. So I'm sure we can rest assure that the cosmic universe will take care of our poacher some time in the future.

6. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

art thou yes!

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I don't believe in karma but I certainly believe in payback. *yes*

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

And HK I read the last line of the comment where you wished my father was in heaven, I must have missed it because you weren't done editing it yet. It really touched me man so thanks so much for the warm words. :hug:

9. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

Karma.................Payback............ it's all the same just worded a little different.

It all ends at the same line in my opinion. Which is hoping for some sort of suffering, equal to or greater than, will be bestowed upon someone for their unrighteous thoughts or actions. :bow:

Sorry to hear about your pops, mate. Based on how you carry yourself, I'm sure he was a great honorable person, looks like the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. :mates:

May he rest in peace.

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I guess I make the distinction to remind people that it's not the universe that is doing that but each other (that's why I chose the word payback), that way it's more an active choice where we have control rather than a passive notion where we're waiting for something external to make things right.

Thanks for your support man, it really means a lot to me. Everyone knows that they have to one day deal with their parents dying but not like that. I don't know if you know what it's like to walk into a room smile and make jokes when you know that the family member you're smiling at is going to be dead soon. Watching them break down slowly one function at a time leaving nothing but an empty shell of the person you once knew. Awful business. And then you're left with a moment that stretches out as vast as the universe where you can feel nothing but the utter horror and contempt for the human experience and all the frailty it brings.