Updates for Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2 (PC)

Discussion in 'Software' started by adwade, Jul 9, 2017.

1. adwade

adwade Newbie

Now for updating it, do i need to go in this order, and update one by one? From all previous updates first?

1Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_2_1_0d_Update_ONLY_Library_UPDATE[PC_MAC]-

2Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_2_1_0e_Update_ONLY_Library_UPDATE_PC_MAC

3Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_2_Software_Update_2_2_0e_WiN

4Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 Software Update 2.2.0g WiN

5Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_2_3_0h_UPDATE_WiN_MAC_+

6 Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_Patches_2_3_0_C_Update_WiN_MAC

7 Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_2_3_1_Software_Update_include_soundsources_2_0_1c

8 Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_2_3_2_f_Update_WiN_MAC_+-

Either ways, I have the first 2 updates, and I could update only the software upto 2.1, the Library update dont work.

I followed all the steps here too.

https://audiosex.pro/threads/omnisphere-2-cannot-install-2-1-0d-and-2-1-0e-library-update.20641/

What MOMO said on that post was about a bad update floating around online, so he shared an update, can anyone help. I am stuck with OMnishhere 2.1.0d version, works good, but I can't update library.

Can i directly update to 8 Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_2_3_2_f_Update_WiN_MAC_+- ??

PS

I have all the updates except

3Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_2_Software_Update_2_2_0e_WiN

4Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 Software Update 2.2.0g WiN

And update
    2Spectrasonics_Omnisphere_2_1_0e_Update_ONLY_Library_UPDATE_PC_MAC
    itself is missing the software update.
    SO basically I have just updated the software upto 2.1.0d minus the library update

Please share your knowledge,

Thank you

3. urim

urim Newbie

As far as software updates, you can install the latest version (or any verion you want) and you are good to go, but soundsources and patches should get every update there is (if you want all the sounds and stuff thats included in those updates, since every update holds different stuff thatss only included in that specific update, at least thats what I've been told). So yes and no, you need to and you don't need to install all the updates, depending on what you are trying to update, Patches/Soundsources = every update you can find, Software = the latest one and your all set.

4. Waver

Waver Kapellmeister

Guys this has been answered numerous times...
    adwade you need only latest updates. It doesnt matter if its patches, soundsources and software. All need just the latest ones. I just checked them and they include same files and overwrite older ones and a quote may help you better.