Updated to the latest version

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by jadacrook, May 4, 2021.

1. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Hi guys I updated to the latest drop on sister site 12.13.0. And ever since then I cant drag and drop audio. Playback cuts out and the play button disappears. When I try to drag and drop I get the error 'Output Files cannot be written'. Very weird was working fine before. Tried rolling back to the version before (12.12.2) but its still the same now. I'm on Mac Catalina, and use Logic 10.6.2. Cheers

3. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

cannot be written is a read only issue.
    the graphic analyse files from your samples can't be writen in the samples folder.

it come's from your folder properties. read and write must be selected.

4. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

No i completely know this dude. Thanks. In no way am I saying it's due to the update. Its just happened to when I updated. I am already logged in as admin, ihave changed my export folder, and checked my recording folder all permissions are R&W. I have pretty much tried everything but to no avail.

5. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Anyone have any ideas for a fix its killing my workflow? tried upgrading to 2.14. and still the same my guess its something so simple :dunno: