Unsatisfied with all brass libraries. Found something you might like.

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Juan Carlos, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos Member

Basically I'm that guy who's obsessed with brass and wind libraries and keepslooking everyday for new options. I've used everything from sample modeling, glory days, mojo, session horns to spitfire.

And while sample modeling is the closest I can get to the sound I want, there are still some aspects that make it imperfect. Mainly how bad it sounds when doing a section with multiple horns.

I was doing the usual kontakt brass youtube seach when I found this bad boy. These are a couple of libraries made by a guy called Aaron Venture and they sound absolutely fantastic. The downside is the 400usd price tag each.

If you also go crazy about brass and wind libraries I recommend you to take a look. They are just great.
    I hope to see them someday in audioz. I already requested it but I guess that since it's a fairly underground library nobody got too excited.

Enjoy and spread the word!!

Thank

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Yep, pretty expensive but veery impressive.

4. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

They sound great :wink:

5. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

nice.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Rock Star

Nice heads-up on this one, Juan. :yes:
    I like the fact they actually have a detailed changelog instead of "Improved Trumpets," or something equally vague. And, yeah, I can't help but be impressed by this library after watching/hearing the walkthru...but this is coming from the guy who tunes and then phase aligns drum one-shots by hand--pre-layering, if you will--before dropping them into Maschine, not trusting the age-old drag-n'-drop to suffice. (I've been told that I'm "overthinking it," but I just think most people are too lazy to get it right. Just my less-than-humble opinion. :rofl:)
    Unfortunately, as you mentioned, the price is pretty damn hefty, though. If I had that kind of cash I would be going legit on some audio products that I already own, to support the people who make quality gear. Ah, the sad financial affairs of a broke artist. :blues:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. genophyte

genophyte Producer

EDIROL ORCHESTRAL FOREVERRRRRRR

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Must buy for me. When I get enough cash! I'd like to see a more big-band style walkthrough, but I liked the idea behind it and the sound, bass trumpet excepted. I guess the idea is to have lots of attack samples, virtual DSR? Dunno how else to explain the low footprint...