Unknown BPM TV (2001) Track ''Euphoria'' Chris Sheppard?

Discussion in 'Music' started by DJSabreblade, Feb 28, 2017.

1. DJSabreblade

DJSabreblade Ultrasonic

I heard a track I have been searching for such a long time.

The only thing I remember is that I heard it on the now gone Toronto tv channel ''Bpm Tv'' Back in either late (fall) 2001 or possibly 2002.

It was some kind of a filler commercial/segment or something in between the shows. I think if i remember correctly it was guest Chris Sheppard (but it might not have been him) riding a 4-wheeler and doing cool jumps and stuff (atv) to a track. it was kind of like a lower budget music video or something. I remember seeing the words ''euphoria'' and what i dont know is if that was the track name/title or was it the artist name or if that was from a compliation cd..lol..

The actual track was awesome i cant describe other that it was about 3;50 minutes long and kind of dancey/trancey with a great melody. i think if i heard it again it would be my favorite track of all time. the thing is, i cant find a trace of it. i have to idea if this was a track just created as bpm tv fille, or a not well known track composed by possibly chris sheppard himself, or a track from one of his DJ Compliations..eh..i just give up, ive tried for years searching every possible chris sheppard compilation for track names and of course i cant find it. also ive tried searching for the words euphoria everywhere.

If anyone has even a remote clue what this track could be, you know what to do! :wink:

initially i thought the track might have been on this but it doesn't seem to be : https://www.discogs.com/Chris-Shepp...horia-Mixed-By-Chris-Sheppard/release/2688132

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  3. DJSabreblade

DJSabreblade Ultrasonic

plz help. i can hum the melody of what i think it sounded like on a recording to Souncloud if you wish (if that would help). i need to hear this again. i wish i could email bpm-tv or something but it no longer exists..thanks guys. i would also message Chris on facebook if it was possible. but i cant find his facebook.. I'm pretty sure he would know, even if it wasn't him driving the 4-wheeler..

4. trenton

trenton Kapellmeister

I personally don't know the track but I do (did?) like much of the music he did back in the day. Not sure if he checks the page but maybe try leaving a message here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2246199449/

Someone in that facebook page might know the answer.

5. foster911

foster911 Guest

6. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Coincidentally, there is a band called "Euphoria" who debuted in 1999 with a self titled album. This album and the next one from 2001 gained a lot of interest and was used in many films, series and commercials. Their music is a mixture of electronic and guitar (esp. slide guitar). They call their music themselves "guitronic". But you would have mentioned the guitar if it really was them. However, posting the links here anyway:
    Debut Single "Delirium"

Homepage
    http://www.euphoria.to/index.html

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. DJSabreblade

DJSabreblade Ultrasonic

8. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Euphoria could be a reference to the Telstar Records compilation albums that started in 1999.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(compilations) Now that's about 17 albums worth to check through up to 2001 + 5 released in 2002. Sorry but you're humming doesn't help much, doing on a synth, using the sound would make identification a bit easier.

9. DJSabreblade

DJSabreblade Ultrasonic

Thanks. I have a few more albums to go through, then i will post to the facebook group if I can't find it.