Universal Audio UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins Full cracked!

Discussion in 'humor' started by Kookaboo, May 25, 2016.

1. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

are you serious!!!???

I had NO idea!!

DAMN!!,, shit... since they are the only plugins that havent been cracked, they are practically the only plugins that, when I finish college and get a decent job, want to buy a shitload of!!..

but they are scamming people with weak dsp cards?.. daaaammmmmmn!!

You bring up a great point about the synths... totally!!

2. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I just bid on a DSP solo card on eBay. Wish me luck. ;)
    Let's hope I don't regret it. Lol

3. groove

groove Kapellmeister

I buy to you before if you want :) I can not leave you in the dark like this :)

4. danfuerth

danfuerth Kapellmeister

It was once craked simply due to UAD using their external hardware as a dongle and lied to users that you needed the external hardware. In that case the hardware externally was using your Desktop CPU do actually do the processing. UAD was caught with their pants down and have never recovered their former weasel glory.
    Okay I will setup a Pro workstation board with 4 CPU sockets now tell me WTF do you need the UDA hardware for again?

UAD knows fully well they can not repeat their old mistake so they process everything externally now on their shitty boards ( chinese subcontractor).

UAD was cracked before but that was when UAD were ripping people off with a giant dongle.

Seriously who the hell uses 44k when recording ? or playing back? in any 50 dollar daw these days?

UAD is a joke and really are just some toys for the "PRO FOOLS" of the world.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

"Okay I will setup a Pro workstation board with 4 CPU sockets now tell me WTF do you need the UDA hardware for again?"

You need it for the glow man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    hello, all audio love maker fellows :hug:, injudicious harebrained uad gear users included :hug:,
    exempli gratia, it is me, me-the-hell... with enormous burning red blotches on me facement... in all seriousness, even playing back those damn files, without upsampling, at the same lowly 44100 samples per second rate, too... me knows, stooooopid way out, me really rarely uses 88200, even 48000 or 96000 only when working with projects where it is required... :bow:

as for other verily terrible sins to confess, me likes cantonese food, too... :bow:
    north indian then pakistani food me likes even more... :bow:
    then add indonesian cookery from pulau sumatera through papua barat, sulawesi, till pulau flores, timor barat even... :bow:
    pray do include all those delicate japanese fineries in preparing me food... :bow:
    then all those kinds of different teas, everywhere... :bow:

mea culpa, mea maxima culpa... :bow:

there is always something to learn, me supposes, luckily, that is why this site exists... :bow:

all the best for all of us, those lowliest pro fools to be included only in the second round... :bow:

Last edited: May 28, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. insaner

insaner Ultrasonic

when will this be cracked?

:bleh:

8. groove

groove Kapellmeister

it's impossible don't wait :)

9. zeppo20

zeppo20 Noisemaker

I´m a quad dsp UAD owner since 2012, I mix with Slate and UAD, usualy I use UAD compressors, reverbs (Ocean studio, and EMT 140) Cooper time delay and guitar amplifiers on many channels, works fine I never reach the top of the processors, so someone here is giving wrong information.
    About the cracks I don´t think is possible or not true.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. groove

groove Kapellmeister

Let's talk jealous guy which haven't :) not so long ago i remember the same words against ilok software and since cracked utopia appeared all people find the plugin excellent and magic.... it's funny that's all ..... And as me great fun with your card ( i have same as you..) and so happy everyday to work with these plugin :)

11. d0nny

d0nny Newbie

What if you had a UAD soundcard, say for example an Apollo Twin.. Would there be anyway of getting the plug-ins cracked then?

It's one thing paying £700+ for an interface but then to have to pay £200 for an 1176 emulation is just crazy in my opinion :/

12. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

New gen i7 w/ WAVES is a much better deal, "if" you know where to "shop".

13. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

these jokes don't make me laugh.That's a waste of time.

14. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    Oh, c'mon, take it lightly. You should've seen people going nuts with Kook's April's fools joke. The place went nuts.

15. Impressive

Impressive Guest

You think his joke made an uproar, You shoulda seen people's reaction to my UVI Falcon crack on April Fool's day this year. So many people got offended by it. I even got some hate mail in my PM's. Holy shit I couldn't tell if I made a joke on april fools joke or massacred everyone's mothers. I tell ya, it was the closest I came to being Hitler for a day. I got so many people pissed off. I had friends I made on that site who never spoke to me again. In fact, I'm still to this day getting downvotes on that post. At least Kook's post got like a +75 rating. His was 2 only years older than mine. But mine got so much less positive ratings than his. Which goes to show how easily butthurt the population can get in 2 years. I mean, I didn't wanna piss people off. But at the same time it made my joke funnier. Now I'm probably gonna get lots of bad ratings for this comment. But look, it would be more effective to report this comment. Because all the "nasty" rating does is show what a wimp they are. Doesn't hurt me a bit. :wink:
    So basically you can see who on AZ is an SJW and who is not, simply by looking at the votes on my post on AudioZ. But just remember, I recently supplied a few UVI products to be cracked by the teams, too. So hey, I'm not that bad of a person. :winker:
    Some people took it lightly, but most people took it really badly. Holy crap! I will never do that again. But I do ask if someone else can fill my shoes next year's April 1st & the April firsts after. I'm just not opening myself up to that much hate again. Lol. :hahaha: Next time I could probably get killed. :mad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  16. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Its always April 1st somewhere in the space time continuum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

HaHa,so that is funny a lot !

18. I can see your avatar smiling, SquareDjay.

19. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

you are not scared ? :thumbsup:

20. You are beautiful art.