Universal Audio Arrow Workflows

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by charlie6495, Jan 26, 2020.

1. charlie6495

charlie6495 Member

Hey guys i just got a ua arrow gotta crazy deal at a pawn shop got it for 275 and its brand new even came with a thunderbolt 3 cable but anyways I was wondering how you guys incorporate it into your workflow and get the most out of it I'm using it with logic so I know that it may work a little different in every daw and also what you guys recommend I do with it like maybe optimal settings for it

Ps can you guys also help me out with one more thing so I have a MacBook Pro 2019 base so it only has 2 thunderbolt 3 ports and I need at least three now that I have this beautiful interface you guys know any products that could help me with this dilemma bc I use one port for charger the other for usb hub that connects all my midi stuff and now I need a third straight for the interface because it need Thunderbolt 3 power supply

BTW I upgraded from a Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen so its a huge sound difference (not that it matters lol)