Unable to add custom images to imported sample packs in Maschine/Komplete

Discussion in 'Software' started by DATAudio, Jul 27, 2019.

1. DATAudio

DATAudio Noisemaker

Hi All,

As I set up NKS previews for my sounds and libraries I've run into an issue that I can't figure out. Hoping someone can help....weird thing is that it seems like such an easy process and have seen many are successful but for some reason it's hasn't been working for me. Hoping I'm just missing something simple.

I'm setting up my sample packs and cannot get the custom images to work by setting up folders in the User Content directory (As shown here and here and here) < this process still works? I've added custom images to third party plugins no problem which pretty much the same but more steps. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Capture0.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  3. DATAudio

DATAudio Noisemaker

For anyone that finds this thread also having the same issue, the below fix worked for me.

This can happen on newly created custom images or ones that had been working previously but are broken as of Maschine 2.8 update.

Change the vendor info of your samples to Native Instruments and all the images reappear. There are also fixes for any that don't let you change vendor name due to read-only. Thanks.

https://www.native-instruments.com/...er-samples-one-shots-after-2-8-update.348425/