UJAM Beatmaker CIRCUITS - Analog drum machine

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Udi Zisser, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Udi Zisser

Udi Zisser Platinum Record

Back to basics If you love the sound of classic drum machines but are short on vintage gear, CIRCUITS brings the analog warmth and classic grooves you need to let the good vibes through.

Get CIRCUITS https://udiaudio.com/products/beatmaker-circuits

3. shinyzen

shinyzen Platinum Record

as much as i want to like ujam instruments, i simply cant. i own a few of them, and they always give me a headache. Crashing, not showing up in ableton, UI not loading, etc etc etc. They all sound great, but they just dont work for me. Major bummer.

4. trz303

trz303 Producer

Another lame sample player or a real analog emu ??

5. Udi Zisser

Not so lame in my opinion but it's still a simple drum plugin with some cool features.
    Watch the video or get the free 30 days demo if you want to test it.

6. Udi Zisser

7. trz303

trz303 Producer

"still a simple drum plugin" doesnt answer my question ...

Samples-based drum plugin (like million others) or analog-emu drum plug in (like ... not so many, but for exemple "MicroTonic" by SonicCharge) ???

It really make a BIG difference when the advertisement is around "vintage" and "circuits" ...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2023
  8. No Avenger

No Avenger Audiosexual

Maybe this does, from the manual: There are 10 kits to choose from, each with its own set of samples.

9. Udi Zisser

To be honest, UJAM doesn't say exactly which gear they sampled and how they processed. When I say it's simple I mean it's not in the same level as slate drums, Superior Drummer 3, EZ Drummer etc.. it has 10 kits and all these additional features to allow you some customizations. You cannot load other samples or other kits as each beatmaker plugin is a different genre.. it's cheap and does a good job for what it's meant to be. Why don't you get the demo and have a listen?

10. trz303

trz303 Producer

Because I prefer real analog emulation, it allows more drastic tweaking of the sounds.
    Using samples for a "vintage" drum machine VST is like using sample for a Minimoog recreation VST ... it's nonsense to me.

11. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Why is this posted now? There's a version of this on the sister site from almost a year ago, and that was already version 2.2.1. Seems weird to post something as if it's a new product so long after it actually came out?!