UAD Native Teletronix LA-2A Tube Compressor FREE for limited time

Discussion in 'Software News' started by samuel583, Oct 10, 2023.

1. clone

clone Audiosexual

That wouldn't matter either way. You would not need to even get the plugin to do that, if it was your intention. Once it is in your iLok manager, it stays there wether you can download it or not. These free plugins are mostly No Transfer allowed, and the UAD ones both are. So someone would have to make extra iLok accounts to deposit them into and would have to sell them by way of account takeover for that entire iLok account. I could see some shady people trying that, but they wouldn't need to even get the plugin.

2. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

because people around you said so and advice u to do it because it's one of the best emulations so do what you are told lol joking but thats how it is tho lol

3. Sinus Well

Sinus Well Audiosexual

Pfft. I'll let you in on a secret: Get the plugin from UA and link it to your ilok account. It's yours. Then go to pluginboutique and buy the free mixing bundle five times (which also includes the la2a plugin) to generate five more licenses to do whatever you want with. Use them on multiple devices, save them for a rainy day, sell them or give them away to friends who missed out on the promotion. Nothing shady about it...

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

Oh yeah, I started working out how there are users on here in the buy/sell threads with multiple "extra" licenses; pretty much as I was typing that comment out. But I have also seen people in those threads get bitched at for trying to sell licenses like that also. Maybe I just never noticed but there are seemingly more free iLok plugins lately. I had not put much thought into it, because aside from a few free things; mine just has a bunch of paid stuff attached to it.

5. Deuterium

Deuterium Kapellmeister

UA doesnt make you phone in each time? They had me using a fingerprint & iris scanner, but it was when they requested the second pint of blood I said no, this is not right.

6. Barmaley (covid edition)

Barmaley (covid edition) Kapellmeister

Everything is simple.
    Avid, Universal Audio and some others, turned off the Russians from their sites.
    At the same time, they did not stop accepting their money.
    Therefore, the Russians made all their products free! :)

(Do not delete this post! This is not about politics! Pure commerce and decency!)

7. MFSAKA

MFSAKA Ultrasonic

This is a shame and disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2023
  8. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

Says the guy who uses 5 exclamation marks in one sentence… that's 80% more than I used in my reply. Great job!

9. MFSAKA

MFSAKA Ultrasonic

I show how this ''freebie'' mess your frequency response with extremely steep lowpass filter at 20K.
    That type of filters never sound great. And this will definitely mess audible frequency range.
    It don't work with high samplerate.

Plus bully tactics with default gain boost.

UAD is garbage!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2023